Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:14 pm Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:14 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:37 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Secret Fortune (BBC One)

Warnings: 0
Glad I didn't see the spoiler for this which a website put up before the show aired yesterday. :roll:

I had no clue what the last answer was and I would have guessed Saturday Night Fever. I actually wasn't sure which envelope had the £100,000 in at the end. Though the daughter was adamant at one point she knew where the £100,000 (and was wrong), but i'm not sure why she thought that as there was no guarantee that it was the £100,000 at that point. Only that it at least contained one of the biggest amounts.

It makes it a more exciting final if you don't know which envelope contains the big money.

Also why can't Nick Knowles just pick up the envelopes in the final that are near him! :| Instead of him keep saying "it goes from your hand, to my hand and into the bin". It's not much of a catchphrase.

Simon F

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:39 am    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Secret Fortune (BBC One)

Last question was guessable by logic. Saturday Night Fever's soundtrack was bound to contain more hits that would have been played in the disco scenes whereas the only hits from Grease would be the ones that were actually in the soundtrack.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:26 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Secret Fortune (BBC One)

I'd have gone for Grease too. It's just a shame I couldn't play along due to my stupid Freeview box not being able to pick up channel 301. Oh well, perhaps it'll be better when the Switchover happens, which is on Wednesday where I am.

Fan of classic rock and metal

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:28 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Secret Fortune (BBC One)

Looked at the info for tonight's show and it says "9/9" so this is the last in the series. I wonder what they'll do next week.

Just checked Radio Times and it's "Who Dares Wins" on next week.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:01 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Secret Fortune (BBC One)

New series of Secret Fortune starting Saturday at 8:05PM on BBC One! :D
Just saw the ad after today's Pointless.

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 pm    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: Secret Fortune (BBC One)

Second week in of the new series, and the first real "heartbreaker" of both series.

I was thinking, I've heard people criticizing the DOND board for having too many meaningless blues, maybe the SF board would work well on DOND?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:48 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Secret Fortune (BBC One)

Yeah the smallest win so far...unlucky game last night!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:39 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Secret Fortune (BBC One)

What a great game! I enjoyed today's players.
£50,000! :D

I got 6/11 in the Play Along game. 5/6 in part 1 and 1/5 in part 2.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:08 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Secret Fortune (BBC One)

Another brilliant game today!
£50,000!! :D :smt026

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:19 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Secret Fortune (BBC One)

Indeed! :D

In It To Win It back next week.

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]