Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 7:09 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 7:09 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 6 posts ] 

Mental Mickey

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:26 pm    Author: Mental Mickey    Post subject: The 2006 Big Brother HATERS thread (stay away if not!!)

Location: Secret lair inside a hollowed-out volcano somewhere near Preston
Warnings: 0
Let's see which of the two threads gets the most posts - those who love it or hate it. :-D

I personally wouldn't give this show the time of day. I'd rather dowse myself with petrol and light a match rather than watch this pointless drivel full of talentless wannabes.

The worse thing is that all the tabloid newspapers (The Sun, Star and Mirror being the worse offenders) will plaster their pages with wall-to-wall coverage of this show and the non-personalities in it for the next god-knows-how-many weeks. Arrrgh! :!:

While I DO agree about the subject, I edited the last bit of your message out as I felt it a little TOO graphic! No Deal

golden_touch19

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:51 pm    Author: golden_touch19    Post subject:

I'm undecided whether I love it or hate it - I mean, I wouldn't choose to have the people as my friends but if you watch it a couple of days in a row you can't stop - it's addictive so it must have something going for it.

Another thing - they don't make this show like they used to. My favourite series of Big Brother was series 2 - happy days :-D

No Deal

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:02 pm    Author: No Deal    Post subject:

Back to hating Big Brother! :-D :-D

Yes I do! I admit to watching a bit of Big Brother 3, and I did catch odds and ends of the ones after that and I disliked every second I saw. I can understand why people like it, I just don't.

I've seen Davina's interviewing too and I don't think it's up to very much at all. Surely there's someone else who could do the job a bit better?! :shock:

This is the Big Brother thread for me!

:smt068 Image
:-D :-D

MichaelC

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:00 pm    Author: MichaelC    Post subject:

Excellent thread - can't stand the programme!

Cheers

Michael

red box club member

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:20 pm    Author: red box club member    Post subject:

I agree the programme is bull *beep* [sorry i don't normally swear]
EVEN MY TEACHERS AT SCHOOL ASK ME IF I WATCHED LAST NIGHTS BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!
The nation has become addicted by an unrealistic show for freaks that are all wanabees [reality tv my arse]
I am willing to join any hate big brother campaign on this forum :evil:

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/646/tan25up.jpg

Mental Mickey

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:40 am    Author: Mental Mickey    Post subject:

Location: Secret lair inside a hollowed-out volcano somewhere near Preston
I can't help but notice some similarities between the amount of people posting on this thread, and a certain other club.

At the moment, it looks like our AGM will be held here...

However, I'd much rather it was held here...

I can't believe there are so few of us.

Another thing we share with the 1p club (possibly - it's hard to tell with some usernames) is that we are all male. Some female company in this group would be nice. I want to know which of the two locations above I should be booking for our annual meeting! :-D

[ 6 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]