Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:37 pm Last visit was: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:37 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 2393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 120  Next

matthew17

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:09 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

Warnings: 0

Last edited by matthew17 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jiveclive

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:17 am    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

matthew17 wrote:
jiveclive wrote:
It's a great song. I rather listen to this rather than R&B, Rap crap.

R&B ain't crap. Yeah, there's too much of it in the charts now, and it would be nice to have a bit of pop in, but it isn't so bad you'd rather listen to an awful band like The Ting Tings. :smt011

The Tings Tings are better than raped mice.

matthew17

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:57 am    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

Tom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:32 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

I really can't stand Chris Brown. He's in our charts far too much, especially the top 10 when bands with actual talent and awesome songs never get anywhere near.

Profile E-mail  

matthew17

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:20 am    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

lol

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:09 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

I agree Tom.

jiveclive

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:05 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

It extrodinary how many chavs there are in Britain today considering Dizzee Rascal is at No.1.

redrum666

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:15 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts
Permanently Banned

jiveclive wrote:
It extrodinary how many chavs there are in Britain today considering Dizzee Rascal is at No.1.

It's dreadful that he sells any records at all- I mean, Calvin Harris is just about passable as an "artist" but Dizzee Rascal is a joke. Whatever happened to good music? The charts used to have a nice balance of R&B, Rock, Indie, Pop, Rap, Alternative and Independent music but, nowadays, you find an overload of R&B (which always tends to get to the top of the charts) and hardly any rock/indie- and any of these genres that do make it into the top tend to disappear quickly...

Profile E-mail  

jiveclive

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:11 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

redrum666 wrote:
jiveclive wrote:

It's dreadful that he sells any records at all- I mean, Calvin Harris is just about passable as an "artist" but Dizzee Rascal is a joke. Whatever happened to good music? The charts used to have a nice balance of R&B, Rock, Indie, Pop, Rap, Alternative and Independent music but, nowadays, you find an overload of R&B (which always tends to get to the top of the charts) and hardly any rock/indie- and any of these genres that do make it into the top tend to disappear quickly...

It is terrible. What makes it worst is that he has been at the top for four weeks! :?

Lewis246

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:56 pm    Author: Lewis246    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

1) Dizzee Rascal - Dance Wiv Me

Crap...

2) Kid Rock - All Summer Long

Quite good, I like it.

3) Jordin Sparks - No Air

Ugh.

4) Ne-yo - Closer

Meh...

5) Basshunter - All I Ever Wanted

Ugh, hate it.

6) Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go

I like it, probably my favourite song in the top 10.

7) Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet About Me

Love this song.

8) Ironik - Stay With Me

Shouldn't be anywhere on the chart.

9) Rihanna - Take A Bow

Quite good for Rihanna, not her best though.

10) Madonna - Give It 2 Me

Not a fan of this album...

Profile E-mail  

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:52 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

Not good. At least it's not an American rapper for once.

It's ok. It's good to see that it's not R&B though.

Meh.

4) Ne-yo - Closer
Better than Chris Brown

It's OK

Haha, I reckon the woman must be on speed! She's really hyper and she rocks! The song rocks!

Good song, even though the video shows her sort of torturing people :?

8) Ironik - Stay With Me
The video is almost as bad as the song. Maybe I just have a cold heart, but I think it's crap.

9) Rihanna - Take A Bow
It's quite a slow song for her. It's ok but all of her songs get stuck in my head and I can't sleep because I can't stop thinking of the lyrics!

It's a faster song which is good. Good old Madonna isn't doing badly for 50 odd is she? She only looks around 30!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:53 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

I'm sorry - Dizzee Rascal spending a whole MONTH at Number One is insane! A disgrace!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Profile E-mail  

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:53 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

Big-Davey wrote:
I'm sorry - Dizzee Rascal spending a whole MONTH at Number One is insane! A disgrace!

It's a crap song, but give him just a little bit of credit for making it to the top spot.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:10 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

matthew17 wrote:
Big-Davey wrote:

It's a crap song, but give him just a little bit of credit for making it to the top spot.

If it's not a good song then it doesn't deserve to be at the top. It's songs, not singers, afterall! :smt023

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:13 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

cookie_monster wrote:
matthew17 wrote:
Big-Davey wrote:

If it's not a good song then it doesn't deserve to be at the top. It's songs, not singers, afterall! :smt023

Well, I didn't know that. I was just thinking maybe he should get a little bit of kudos for being at No. 1, but since the song's crap anyways... yeah. I agree.

Tom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:15 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

Another week, another rubbish top 10.

Except for Sweet About Me and The Ting Tings.

Profile E-mail  

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:19 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re:

Anywayz...

Crap lol

Still haven't heard it yet.

3) Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown - No Air
Geez, make your mind up, is it going up or down? Great song anyway.

4) Ne-yo - Closer
Another good song.

:)

Actually, this song ain't bad now I've heard it properly. The band's still annoying though.

Disturbing song. :x

8) Ironik - Stay With Me
AWFUL. Although it kinda has a sad background sort of story...

9) Rihanna - Take A Bow
Good song again. She's got a new song out now, 'Disturbia'

Again, another good song.

Soooo, in conclusion ... a decent top 10 chart. :)

jiveclive

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:27 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

It only seems like yesterday that the Spice Girls were singing a tune for the crappiest channel on TV.

Now we've got Dizzee Rascal. :cry:

greeny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:47 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

My favourite songs are hanging around the top 10 still, but I have a MAJOR issue with Dizzee Rascal being top again.

Profile E-mail  

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:18 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

What a horrible song...

Great song!

Great song!

4) Ne-yo - Closer
Meh. Fairly crap, but I've heard worse *stares at Dizzee's position in the list*

Massive tunage.

The. Most. Annoying. Song. Ever.

Very catchy for my liking

8: Ironik - Stay With Me
Story = Good, Song = Crap. Give this story line to Céline Dion and give her a global Number 1 spot.

9) Rihanna - Take A Bow
It's good, I like it!

It's not actually that bad...

[ 2393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 120  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]