Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:23 pm Last visit was: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:23 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 2393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 120  Next

greeny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:20 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

Warnings: 0
That was 11 years ago JC, times have changed since then (Spice Girls were crap anyway)

Profile E-mail  

jiveclive

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:24 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

It wasn't about their songs green, it was about feminism, girl power, equalisation between the sexes.

Thats what you don't see nowadays with exotic dancers in rap videos with their cleavage hanging out!! :shock:

Mind you, Too Much and Spice up your life weren't bad.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:23 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

So? In girls videos there are men half naked sometimes too.

jiveclive

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:25 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

Yes but they're women they can do anything they like. :P

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:53 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

That's so chauvinistic! :P

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Profile E-mail  

matthew17

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:58 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

cookie_monster wrote:
Is Ironik the one that has that really stupid really annoying dreadful artificial squeaky voice?

I only like 'Sweet about me' and I'm ok with 'Take a bow', the chorus of 'We made it' is good but the rest of the song is crap and the rest of it is just damn right chavvy! Sorry, but WE NEED LESS R&B!!!!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU THINK NO AIR IS A CRAP SONG?!?!?! :evil: :evil: :evil:
ok, I'm calm now... :oops:

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:46 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

matthew17 wrote:
cookie_monster wrote:
Is Ironik the one that has that really stupid really annoying dreadful artificial squeaky voice?

I only like 'Sweet about me' and I'm ok with 'Take a bow', the chorus of 'We made it' is good but the rest of the song is crap and the rest of it is just damn right chavvy! Sorry, but WE NEED LESS R&B!!!!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU THINK NO AIR IS A CRAP SONG?!?!?! :evil: :evil: :evil:
ok, I'm calm now... :oops:

I only said 'No Air' was chavvy, it's 'stay with me' which is quite simply a wreck of a song in my opinion.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:50 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

Ironik and the Chipmunks is FTL :evil:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Profile E-mail  

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:47 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts
Administrator & Global Moderator

flamedtresses wrote:
Tom22 wrote:
I have only heard of one of the artists (Rhianna) and never heard any of the songs... Can I go and live in the 80s please?

lol i think ill join you tom. i only know rhianna

Same here. Never heard of any of the others or the songs... :eyes:

Profile E-mail  

matthew17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:30 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

ha

Last edited by matthew17 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

matthew17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:33 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

Last edited by matthew17 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:53 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

4 in a row

Diana Ross - Chain Reaction
The Ronettes - Be My Baby
Mariah Carey - Fantasy
Japan - Relax

matthew17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:57 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

This isn't the 'what song is playing on your MP3 etc. thread'. ;) :P

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:12 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

matthew17 wrote:
Oh, and don't dis R&B either. :P Could be a lot worse, you know ... there could be Slipknot and other crap rock bands in the top 10... :P :eyes:

nothing wrong with rock :smt011 i like it :-D

Profile E-mail  

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:15 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

I like all types of music - I can put on some R'n'B now if I wanted to, then follow it up with some rock!

Profile E-mail  

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:19 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

Diana Ross is FTW.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:36 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

ive always been a rock chick lol. ;)

Profile E-mail  

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:40 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

I much prefer rock to R&B. R&B is only good if you're out clubbing.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:40 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

ITA

Profile E-mail  

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:43 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: The UK Top 10 - Your Thoughts

i like soft rock mainly but i do lik,e a little heavy stuff too.
you guys are to young to remeber a group called europe but i thought they were great, bon jovi, richard marx, aerosmith, def leopard

edit, i will have to put on some of my old cds lol.

Profile E-mail  
 [ 2393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 120  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]