Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:36 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:36 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:17 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

Warnings: 0
Similar 8 box to what I had in one of previous games. Considering I turned down £26,000 on that 8 box, I'd definitely go on here, especially as there's really only an 11% chance of instant disaster.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

KP

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:23 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)
International Forums Moderator

This is definitely the right kind of offer for the board. The Box 23 is very tricky too, I feel like it's just slightly too risky to buy with £18k and I think that makes me want to play on, I just wish I didn't have ADD QUARTER now because now I have only 1/6 chance of £10k if it all goes wrong, and ADD QUARTER with 50p would only be 62.5p :smt046

But I can take this chance, the oranges give me some more escape routes. I hope I don't need them, because it's NO DEAL!

13, 7, 9...

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:27 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

Box 13 : ORANGE : AMAZING :D Now you know you can buy box 23 !

Box 7 : £15,000 : No reward/No button :smt009 but we can afford that.

Box 9 :
£50p Perfect end of the round :D

KP

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:29 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

YES! That was such a good round. I would have been very annoyed if I had that in proveout!

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:30 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

Actual Board :

£750
£3,000
£5,000
£100,000
£250,000

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:31 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

I'd be wanting a Power 5 level offer to even consider dealing here.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:34 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

DRIIIIIIING : Hello Mr.Banker... wow, and now it's interesting ! ok thank you. *end of the call*

And now, this is tricky.

The offer is £750, but you can guess it it's only the 1st part of the offer.

Here is your offer :

BANKER'S OFFER

£750 + Gold Gift

I can't reveal what is in each Gold Gift but remember, there were beetween 20k and 50k, if you deal this the banker allows you to open 1 Gold Gift, which is cash money and you can gamble this money if you want on box 23. The banker wants to add this little piece of information : The average of the 4 Gold gift is £35,000.

So KP : At £750 + 1 Gold Gift Deal or No Deal ?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:38 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

So presumably the gifts are £20k, £30k, £40k and £50k.

I'd be unsure if the offer was just a straight £35,750, but the added variance definitely would tip the balance towards me no dealing this, especially as this Banker does make extra offers of his own in the final round.

KP

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:43 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

I was thinking it might be £36k. That is... effectively £36k. :smt046

If the Banker replaces the 10% on Box 23 with HALF, I will accept this offer and buy Box 23 with it. Otherwise, I will NO DEAL.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:45 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

The Banker says he is not gonna remove the 10 % for HALF, you can earn TRIPLE with Box 23 so he deserved something in return :D

However, if you keep the 250k at the end regardless of what is the other amount, the offer would be 1 Gold Gift + At least £30,000.

KP

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:47 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

I am a man of my word. NO DEAL. 5, 3, 1.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:51 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

Box 5 : £5,000 : First step for the perfect or the nightmare round :suspect:

Box 3 : £3,000 : Amazing, Dream finish incoming ?

Box 1 :
DRIIIIIIING AMAZING GAME SO EXTRA OFFER INCOMING :D

Banker is scared of a dream finish scenario so he wants to stop you

BANKER'S OFFER

£30,000 + 1 Gold Gift

Deal or No Deal ?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:54 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

Not a chance I would stop here, especially with the Banker promising at least a stick if the next box is 100k.

KP

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:59 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

The only thing that makes me slightly scared is that losing the £100k or £250k would make Box 23 worse. But only slightly worse, and it's only slightly scary. There is just too much to gain. NO DEAL! 1 it is...

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:02 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

*Tense Music* A very brave NO DEAL here, i can heard everybody screaming BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE

Box 1 :
£100,000 No Dream Finish for christmas ! and your Box 23 is worse right now with a - 10,000 add in the mix :smt009

What do you think ? :D

KP

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:03 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

Time for the Banker to show just how scared he is...

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:10 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

Actual Board :

£750
£250,000

Jennifer finish here... However it's not 2005 time but it's christmas.

DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Hello Mr Bank...

*end of the call*

His hope was to see the 250 out of this game. If 250k was gone the offer would had been £30,000 without the gold gift.

But the 250k remains. If the dream scenario was here the banker would be forced to offer the £30,000 with the 4 gold gifts but fortunately it's not the case.

His offer is this

BANKER'S OFFER

£30,000 + Gold Gift + ORANGE

Because of your NO DEAL he adds an ORANGE into the mix :lol:

At £30,000 + 1 Gold Gift + 1 ORANGE ? Deal or NO Deal ?

If you NO DEAL of course you will have the SWAP if you want.

KP

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:12 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

The exact offer I expected on that finish ;)

I will DEAL. My husband can have the orange and we can spend the money together ;)

Would have swapped for 17.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:14 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

Reluctant Deal for me here, and I imagine for KP too. ;)

KP

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:15 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays FrenchAPOALFan's DOND Game (Christmas Edition n°1)

American Coupon Boy wrote:
Reluctant Deal for me here, and I imagine for KP too. ;)

There only being a 1/7 chance of saving £10k from a blue win on 23 helped make the decision easier!

[ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]