Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:33 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:33 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:37 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

Warnings: 0
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

**RING**
The Banker advises you to take this offer before it's too late. Your safety net's gone, and it'll just be a matter of time before the biggie goes too.

BANKER'S OFFER

$72,000

One case at a time from here on out, KP. What's it gonna be, Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:51 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

Yep, it's KP shaped Hole in the Wall time. :D

I'd be tempted to go one more case personally, though I wouldn't be completely comfortable doing so.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:56 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

Just as a reminder, you have a 1 in 6 chance of winning $750,000, and a 50-50 chance of winning something from the left side of the board.

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:13 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15
International Forums Moderator

I don't like dealing at 6-case, but if ever there was a time to do it, this is probably it...

...if there was even something like $50k or $75k on the board that'd make such a difference here because I could more easily salvage a nice five-figure amount even after losing the big number. With only $25k there, that's not so true. DEAL.

Proveout is 9, 7, 5, 3 in that order.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:47 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

And we have a DEAL for $72,000! Let's see how this would have turned out.

Case #9: $25
Okay... Your offer would've been:

BANKER'S OFFER
WOULD'VE BEEN

$94,000

Case #7: $5,000
And the bank would've offered you...

BANKER'S OFFER
WOULD'VE BEEN

$136,000

Case #5: $500
Uh-oh. The bank would've offered you at that point...

BANKER'S OFFER
WOULD'VE BEEN

$207,000

Case #3...
$25,000
The bank's final offer would've been...

BANKER'S OFFER
WOULD'VE BEEN

$338,000

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:50 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

We are now down to those final cases. One is worth $5, the other is worth $750,000. You sold your case for $72,000, but did you make a good deal? Case #17 contains...

$5
Phew! A good deal!

Case #1: $750,000

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:51 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

Well there we have it! KP, with the cash bonus, you're leaving us from our first game of 2019 with $74,019! Join us again next time, when another contestant will have their chance to win a fortune. Until then, so long!

matryoshka758

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:04 am    Author: matryoshka758    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

Ow, the Luis Green finish. Luckily not the same kind of game Luis had...

Also the resident Anya (#10) fan.
Next Miljoenenjacht episode: 17 march 2019

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:29 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP Plays Hunter's DoND #15

matryoshka758 wrote:
Ow, the Luis Green finish. Luckily not the same kind of game Luis had...

If KP went all the way in this game there'd quickly be an investigation into who hacked his account. :D ;)

I may have pushed it to $136,000 myself, but certainly not further. Definitely would've made a counter offer with 5 cases left at the latest if I had one.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]