Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:44 pm Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:44 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Archstered's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:44 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Archstered's DoND 307

Warnings: 0
**RING**

BANKER'S OFFER
WOULD'VE BEEN

£7,500

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:45 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Archstered's DoND 307

Box 12-

1p

Box 14-

50p

Box 18-

£500

£10,000 v £35,000

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:45 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Archstered's DoND 307

**RING**

Whichever box you bought to the table, we know it's the biggest Banker victory on it..

BANKER'S OFFER
WOULD'VE BEEN

£22,222

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:46 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Archstered's DoND 307

Now the big question is, did you sell a power 5 level box for £750?

Box 21-

£35,000

Yes.

Box 19-

£10,000

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:49 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Archstered's DoND 307

Well, I'm glad the Banker got a kick out of that one. I just didn't wanna push it too far and have it collapse.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:49 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Archstered's DoND 307

**RING**

The Banker is upset with the way Hunter has played the game. We're all here to play the game with as much honesty as possible and he thinks you've not done that this evening. Of course he's happy game play terms, but you've cheated people out of what would have been a great turn-a-round.. As such, for not showing sportsmanship, he's placing you on a 10 game ban..

Well, a bit of drama there!

Until next time, goodnight!

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:58 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Archstered's DoND 307
International Forums Moderator

Well, that was a thing that happened.

(Would have taken either the £6,250 or the £7,500 so would have been a more respectable level of frustration for me...!)

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:59 am    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Archstered's DoND 307

I'm not mad. Good luck to everyone else. :D

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:07 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Archstered's DoND 307

I think what The Banker was getting at is... You wouldn't have dealt that if playing for real, and, you stopped a run of 11 red wins, that would have made it 12, over half way to beating the longest run in our history.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:37 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Archstered's DoND 307

That was wothout question the WORST Deal in forum Deal or No Deal history. :smt011 ;) ;)

Welcome to the Horrible Deals Club, Hunter. :twisted:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

JDGA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:32 am    Author: JDGA    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Archstered's DoND 307

welp

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 6:45 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Archstered's DoND 307

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fan of many game shows and Series 87 Champion of Countdown!

[ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Archstered's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]