Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:26 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:26 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 15 posts ] 

W.S

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:44 pm    Author: W.S    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Vanessa was a right DOND hottie :lol:

nickbainz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:24 pm    Author: nickbainz    Post subject: Re: Vanessa

One Martin Scott wrote:
anyone got any pictures of her? In the buff preferably.

aint got any pics mate, but i speak to her everyday... and she is very very hot :wink:

RikSkegneti

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:45 pm    Author: RikSkegneti    Post subject: Re: Vanessa

nickbainz wrote:
One Martin Scott wrote:
anyone got any pictures of her? In the buff preferably.

aint got any pics mate, but i speak to her everyday... and she is very very hot :wink:

You speak to her EVERY day? What's your interest? :wink:

nickbainz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:13 pm    Author: nickbainz    Post subject: website

i spend alot of time speaking to all the existing and previous contestants... we have our own forum!!! :D :wink:

RikSkegneti

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:25 pm    Author: RikSkegneti    Post subject: Re: website

nickbainz wrote:
i spend alot of time speaking to all the existing and previous contestants... we have our own forum!!! :D :wink:

You've had your shot at trying to pull Vanessa and Julie, now nick off.

One Pence ... what a loser!

nickbainz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:39 pm    Author: nickbainz    Post subject: Re: website

RikSkegneti wrote:
nickbainz wrote:

Cant win em all can ya.... i mean i got the chance to do it!!! good enough for me!!! and when i get the chance to do the Losers Special and i win sh*t loads... i will remember your kind words! :wink:

RikSkegneti

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:06 pm    Author: RikSkegneti    Post subject: Re: website

nickbainz wrote:
RikSkegneti wrote:
nickbainz wrote:

Cant win em all can ya.... i mean i got the chance to do it!!! good enough for me!!! and when i get the chance to do the Losers Special and i win sh*t loads... i will remember your kind words! :wink:

You do that Penny Boy! Won't you be lonely on that Losers Special? :lol:

nickbainz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:35 pm    Author: nickbainz    Post subject: Re: website

RikSkegneti wrote:
nickbainz wrote:
RikSkegneti wrote:
nickbainz wrote:

I suppose i will..... can you give me any tips??? what its like being lonely that is?? :lol:

RikSkegneti

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:26 pm    Author: RikSkegneti    Post subject: Re: website

nickbainz wrote:
RikSkegneti wrote:
nickbainz wrote:
RikSkegneti wrote:
nickbainz wrote:

I suppose i will..... can you give me any tips??? what its like being lonely that is?? :lol:

Loser! :lol:

What makes you think I'm lonely? Because I'm replying to your attention-seeking? ;-)

nickbainz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:55 pm    Author: nickbainz    Post subject: Loser

:lol: :lol:

That could be it Rik...thing is, i dont need to seek attention!!! Noel does it for me :wink:

Arlette

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:31 pm    Author: Arlette    Post subject: Vanessa

Hi Nik, I feel - all 4.11 of me to stand up to this, Noel mentions you every day, we all know you are not a loser, but a wonderful person. As for the guy (can't even remember his name) is probably a student and does not yet know the etiquette of life, as for Vanessa and Julie they are both married ladies. There I feel better now - see you soon my friend - Arlette.

nickbainz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:17 pm    Author: nickbainz    Post subject: Re: Vanessa

Arlette wrote:
Hi Nik, I feel - all 4.11 of me to stand up to this, Noel mentions you every day, we all know you are not a loser, but a wonderful person. As for the guy (can't even remember his name) is probably a student and does not yet know the etiquette of life, as for Vanessa and Julie they are both married ladies. There I feel better now - see you soon my friend - Arlette.

Thats ok Arlette, he is the kinda guy that gives it all the big one over the net, yet he is probably a dweeby little student speaking himself up....dont raise to the bait!. He must have a sense of humour though...... cos on Vaughans thread he reckons he 'has a misses' :lol: .... i nearly wet myself laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !

Andy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:48 pm    Author: Andy    Post subject:

Hey!
I'm a student. :evil:

:wink:

nickbainz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:57 am    Author: nickbainz    Post subject:

Andy wrote:
Hey!
I'm a student. :evil:

:wink:

I have nothing against students Andy, this guy is just being nasty to everyone possible.... nice to meet you :D

catgirl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:54 pm    Author: catgirl    Post subject: Re: website

nickbainz wrote:

Help! I went for an audition in London three weeks ago - as you have been on the show and know others who have, can you enlighten me as to how long it might be before I hear? :?

[ 15 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]