Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:21 am Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:21 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 16 posts ] 

vorny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:48 pm    Author: vorny    Post subject: Hello to all my fans from Vaughan

Warnings: 0
Deal or No deal has definately changed my life in some ways...

I get noticed in traffic jams and buying vegetables. spooky or what.

With the money I won I am now jetting off to Africa to get married.
but only after having a stag night a week for 5 months.

We are planning a maga party to Ibiza (july19th-25th) and hey if you want to come-drop me an email and I will book you on our little jolly week away.
I used to promote the clubs and bars around Europe so it will be LARGe...

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT ME (not on an ego trip)

if you saw the game I gambled away 18k but hey thats the game----

What would you of done?

As to the pictures on this site-well it makes me look like i have
down's syndrome-surely they could find some nice ones of me.

What a great show and after all the waiting I have made plenty of great friends from Geordie to Marie -Oh! and the ORC,Pippin and Murray Walker

Kingston upon Thames
Surrey
KT2 7NH

greeny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:03 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

Who are Pippin and ORC? I enjoyed your show Vaughan, you just came across a little arrogant. I'm afraid those pictures are pretty much what we saw on our TV screens. Have a wonderful time with your wedding Vaughan and I hope you enjoy all those stag nights!

vorny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:11 pm    Author: vorny    Post subject: Pippin and Orc

Greeny

Pippin was Irish Gavin's nickname-as he and his friend Brendan looked like Hobbits from Lord of the Rings.

The Orc is Andy again from the Lord of the Rings. (Evil army of followers)

Arrogance is not my forte. I was just trying to relax and be myself-

er maybe I am arrogant :cry:

I went to play a game and didnt care about the cash prize-all I wanted to do was to meet new friends and have a laugh-Boy did I have a laugh and at the end of the day walked home with enough money to have a great holiday/honeymoon.

Thanks for your reply

Kingston upon Thames
Surrey
KT2 7NH

Arlette

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:30 pm    Author: Arlette    Post subject:

:wink: Hi Vaughan, glad you are on here this is Arlette, were you called Big Bad Vaughan before I called you that on DOND only they edited when Noel asked "if I knew something" - have fun do you have anything left from your "little pot of gold" I don't get recognised at traffic lights, only be people who know or since then knew me. My husband is still going out in disguise and is still looking for virgins.

vorny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:30 pm    Author: vorny    Post subject: Arlette

Shalom

No I have been branded BIG BAD VORN by your wicked tongue and have started to like it. Most of my friends used to call me Vorny and now after my warhol's 15 minutes "I am Big Bad Vorn"

Will it stick I do not know.

My pot of gold is still there- I had a nice Christmas and treated my close family to a few surprises. I have bought a new sofa at the boxing day sales but all my money is going on our wedding in Kenya.

I just keep adding my salary on top of my winnings which pleases my bank manager.

You should send your Husband (Hymee) up to Geordie in Inverness as there are 4 and 20 virgins up there somewhere...

Hope you are well and pampering yourself
Are you going to the re-union in February?

Kingston upon Thames
Surrey
KT2 7NH

Arlette

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:39 pm    Author: Arlette    Post subject: Big Bad Vaughan

Hi Vaughan
and Shalom to you also, my husband (Hymee) is actually Murray do you have MSN maybe we should correspond on that. Good luck.
Arlette.

fab123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:19 pm    Author: fab123    Post subject:

Hi Vaughan or can i call you 'Big Bad Vorn' :wink:

great to hear from you and how you enjoyed your time on the show, I bet there are loads of real characters there and it must be a great atmosphere.

It sounds as though you've got a lot partying planned over the next few months. Hope you have a great time. :)

One Martin Scott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:47 am    Author: One Martin Scott    Post subject:

Vaughan, most/all people I've spoke to thought you were a bit of a knobhead.

But what can you tell me about Vanessa?

RikSkegneti

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:11 pm    Author: RikSkegneti    Post subject:

Hi Vaughan,

I was really inspired by you. So much so that I remortgaged my house and put it all on a horse. Guess what? It won!

I would recommend everyone to do it.

Vaughan, you're a God.

vorny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:24 pm    Author: vorny    Post subject: me a Knobhead

Cool

I would rather be a nob head than just a boring contestant who didn't make people laugh and were there to win just money..

I went on the show to have fun.

Like I do in everything in life.

Would you gamble 18k away.?

It is only money-I had a great laugh and made more friends than money can buy.

People are so materialistic nowadays-they want to copy football players and live their lives for what? Debt or happiness.

I can honestly say I am happy- I have a 23 year old wife to be,and have a huge flat in London,I have a car,i party most weekends and most of all I do not owe any money to anybody.

I still do the lottery and wish for mega money but will that make me happier-possibly lay in bed longer but would still look to make money everyday like I do.

Oh how I am so happy being portrayed as a knob head.-jesus I could be classed as a bore...

Knob head Vorny

Kingston upon Thames
Surrey
KT2 7NH

One Martin Scott

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:52 pm    Author: One Martin Scott    Post subject: Re: me a Knobhead

Did you honestly make anyone laugh? Seriously?

vorny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:04 pm    Author: vorny    Post subject: Martin Scott

Hey

I played on a game that you obviously want to play on.

Are you on it ? No

Never mind-carry on making snide remarks and one day you may well find a friend,Bet your mirror in your bathroom doesnt even like you.

Go online and find yourself a friend.

www.billynomates.com

Kingston upon Thames
Surrey
KT2 7NH

Padmaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:00 pm    Author: Padmaster    Post subject:

I just wanted to add my comments if I may....it does not matter if 'vorny' has a funny head with soemthing sticking out of the top...what does matter is that they....continue to have lots and lots of different characters from all walks of life...some of which you may hate some of which you may love...

So well done to them all vorny, julie, geordie for all making the program what it is, as without them it would be nothing...

There you go..enough said..

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:59 pm    Author: Steve    Post subject:

Oooh I only just saw this topic.

It looks like several guests have an obsession with critisicing contestants, and yet they haven't even registered on this forum.

If a contestant is going to be kind enough to join and participate in the forum, the least they deserve is a little respect.

If you like them, beg down to your knees and worship.

If you hate them, close the topic window and keep your mouth shut.

And criticising contestants just makes you look pathetic and jealous that they've been on the show and you haven't :-)

So I'd advise everyone to keep their mouth shut if you've got nothing useful to say :-D

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:07 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

they were users and criticised and were banned.

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:09 pm    Author: Steve    Post subject:

Aaron Brock wrote:
they were users and criticised and were banned.

Oh....well that just confirms what a prat they made themselves look like. :D

[ 16 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]