Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:10 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:10 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:34 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Warnings: 0
Mad Jim R was on an old episode of Catchphrase this past week and he was just as mad on that as he was on Deal :lol:

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

GAC1984

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:14 pm    Author: GAC1984    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

richie4eva1 wrote:
Mad Jim R was on an old episode of Catchphrase this past week and he was just as mad on that as he was on Deal :lol:

I remember Jim Robertson he was a character. Catchphrase he was on was in 1995 I think and in 1995 I think he appeared on another gameshow called Raise The Roof which lasted a year and was presented by Bob Holness. I've seen it on youtube. I remember Jim Appearing on The Weakest Link. I think he's also been Wheel of Fortune.

GAC1984

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:17 pm    Author: GAC1984    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Kirsty Hardle who appeared in 2006 and nearly won £250,000. Appeared on Wipeout presented by Bob Monkhouse around 2001-2002. Kirsty got through to the final game and won a holiday. I've seen it on Challenge.

RMF1254

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:30 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

GAC1984 wrote:
I remember Jim Robertson he was a character. Catchphrase he was on was in 1995 I think and in 1995 I think he appeared on another gameshow called Raise The Roof which lasted a year and was presented by Bob Holness. I've seen it on youtube. I remember Jim Appearing on The Weakest Link. I think he's also been Wheel of Fortune.

So he has an impressive CV, then. ;)

Raise the Roof was, of course, the quiz that had a house as its top prize. What let it down, though, was the fact that the questions were far too easy...

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:52 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

GAC1984 wrote:
Kirsty Hardle who appeared in 2006 and nearly won £250,000. Appeared on Wipeout presented by Bob Monkhouse around 2001-2002. Kirsty got through to the final game and won a holiday. I've seen it on Challenge.

Did Bob Monkhouse say "HALLO WELLCUM" when he introduced her? :lol:

I was watching (well I say watching, I had it on in the background) an old episode of 'In It To Win It' on Challenge a couple of weeks ago. I think one of the contestants was Steve who played on 1st April 2006. He had 'Steven' on his name badge so it's likely it was him.

Also a few nights ago on Challenge I watched an episode of 'Don't Forget The Lyrics' and someone who looked alot like John M from February 2006 was in the audience. Well whether it was him or not, his daughter was playing and she won £25k IIRC.

h2005

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:10 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???
Administrator & Global Moderator

Wayne (who was on the wings with me) was recently a contestant on one of the final ever episodes of The Weakest Link.

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:09 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Did anyone see The Chase today ? I am sure the 1st player was Julian who was on DOND about 5 years ago (the one who dressed once in a bin liner)

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:53 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

That's him alright, hope he did better than £1,000, 5 years previously.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:23 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

He put £4,000 in the kitty but the chaser won at the end.

BigDave888

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:42 pm    Author: BigDave888    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Jade from the school's out specials was in the Area 51 act on britain's got talent tonight. I did a sort of double take but it was definitely her. She said on her time on deal that she wanted to be a dancer.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:29 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???
Global Moderator

'Take Fat' Tony from July last year was on a repeat of Come Dine With Me today. He won.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:30 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???
Administrator & Global Moderator

Apparently £50k Hilary (2006) is on the 'all new' Blockbusters now.

chris_deary

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:00 pm    Author: chris_deary    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Hi! Chris here from Belfast (aka 1548 Chris). I played on show 894 in November 2008. You might have seen me back in March this year on two Monday episodes of The One Show running a mile for Sport Relief as part of The One Show 1000 relay!! :D

jamie9456

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:53 pm    Author: jamie9456    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Yes, 100% sure that on 125 challenge today at 1pm, episode of sell me the answer- second player was Candice from a few months ago

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:10 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Just been watching Sandra's show from early 2006 (here) and I spotted Boxing Day '06 Danny at 21:07.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:56 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Tune into Challenge +1 at 5:30pm today, you will see the one and only Jim R on Catchphrase ! :-D

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:20 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Andy Kelly on Pointless right now

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

Mark

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:23 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

I'm watching... but wouldn't have known...also it's a repeat... yesterday's show was the last run of the current series.

Wonder if he has spent all of his money on what he won on Deal.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:01 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???
Global Moderator

Missed that one when it was first on; good to see it therefore. Love how Andy Kelly ceded power to his mate in the final! :lol:

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:02 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

richie4eva1 wrote:
Andy Kelly on Pointless right now

... think I'll head on over to iPlayer.

:-D :-D :-D

[ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]