Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:13 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:13 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 11 posts ] 

sonicrules

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:16 am    Author: sonicrules    Post subject: Isolda

Warnings: 0
Wasnt gonna be long folks. . . here it is, all for that shining beacon of light in the dark, totally gorgeous, unique name, lovely soft voice too, my first words when i saw here were "oh my God she's ALL woman", join away folks, you know you want to! lol

Rich: I'm not really sure what's going on, but could you give me a clear signal when you've won us some booze! lmao

Fave contestants: Joey and Siobhan (tied), Charly

Rossano, Wrighty and Morris

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:17 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Isolda

I'm joining, she's stunning! Seems a tall lady too, got a thing for them I do...

paulyc

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:17 pm    Author: paulyc    Post subject: Re: Isolda

Okay I will. That dress is a persuader. :smt023

Kaledmutant

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:58 pm    Author: Kaledmutant    Post subject: Re: Isolda

I agree, paulyc, that dress is a little bit too tempting!! :smt047 Count me in!

hogwild94

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:59 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: Isolda
Global Moderator

Nice to see someone make a good effort to look good for the camera, so why not? I'm in as well! :smt023

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:35 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Isolda

How could I not love Isolda, that was one hell of a dress she was wearing for Rich's game

sonicrules

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:42 am    Author: sonicrules    Post subject: Re: Isolda

Just seen Rich's game, it's got to be made illegal to look that good, she's stunning anyway, but she looked like a Goddess in that game! I hope she's not camera shy with her lovely voice and laugh and adorable dancing! With a dress like that she's bound to get on tele, who knows, she may have boosted the ratings! lol

Rich: I'm not really sure what's going on, but could you give me a clear signal when you've won us some booze! lmao

Fave contestants: Joey and Siobhan (tied), Charly

Rossano, Wrighty and Morris

thfcmartin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:00 pm    Author: thfcmartin    Post subject: Re: Isolda

Absolutely stunning young lady. Pleased she got a sum she was pleased with in the end

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:30 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Isolda

I was gutted to see it going so wrong early on, with one of the wrost 11 box boards ever... so glad to see her get £3,000 at the end ! :-D

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:24 pm    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: Isolda

REALLY liked her - I'm in!

RMF1254

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:22 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Isolda

I'm in too. ;)

A bit of a shame that she lost £1k at the end instead of gaining £1k - but £3k is definitely not a bad result considering her 11-box board. ;)

BTW, you might be wondering why I join these fan clubs after the contestants in question have played their games.

Well, I'm not too sure if I'd want to join a fan club for a contestant who then goes on to make a very bad decision during his/her game. :eyes:

Like Naturist Di on 28 March 2007, for instance. Great fun on the wings, and for the first part of her game - but that no-deal to £44k at 5-box... :shock: :shock: :eyes: :eyes:

[ 11 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]