Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:14 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:14 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:21 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Tegen Appreciation

Warnings: 0
The one bit of good luck in Wayne's game, getting the 1p kiss from cute Newbie Tegen,

She seems bubbly and i'm interested in hearing the story Noel alluded to.

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:26 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

I'm sure someone on here will know what is it...

holly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:54 am    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

we might find out today. noel said "we will touch on the story over the weekend"

DanS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:58 am    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

holly wrote:
we might find out today. noel said "we will touch on the story over the weekend"

Yes, but Noel often says that but never gets around to it.

In fact, that became the running gag with Barry who played around this time last year.

holly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:19 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

oh yeah i remember that. noel kept on saying "this is a crucial moment so we'll talk tomorrow"

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:50 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

We still haven't heard her story and now she's ill. :(

Fan of classic rock and metal

paulyc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:08 pm    Author: paulyc    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

Ive a feeling Tegan may have serious ill health. I think her hair is a wig :(

holly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:01 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

paulyc wrote:

I think you could be right :cry:

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:35 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

Yes, i was hoping Tegan's story, whatever it is, would have a happy ending like Crystal from last season, but it looks like Pauly could be right.

holly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:46 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

I think we will have to wait until her game before we find out

maggieq

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:43 pm    Author: maggieq    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

paulyc wrote:

Paul,please be alittle more understanding.how would you feel if it was your sister/friend?

holly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:43 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

maggieq wrote:
paulyc wrote:

Paul,please be alittle more understanding.how would you feel if it was your sister/friend?

Are you saying that you know her?

MarkBirtles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:20 pm    Author: MarkBirtles    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

Please be respectful with your comments. Why sit here and needlessly discuss something you will find out? :(

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:23 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

You the current Mark that's on the show?

If so, explain please what's wrong with her.

MarkBirtles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:51 pm    Author: MarkBirtles    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

I am yes, and nothing is wrong with her. She is a very special person and you will find out when it is Tegen's game. I don't want to be offensive but it isn't fair on her or her family and friends for people to speculate. And it most DEFINITLEY isn't for me to say. But she is very special to me and I don't want her feeling uncomfortable. Please just wait until her game and then you can make judgements about her based on facts and not speculation. Thank you :-)

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:52 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

Well said Mark, Idle speculation gets us nowhere and can lead unwittingly lead to distress for others. I think we let our imaginations run away with us a little on this occassion and i do apologise for anything i may have said here
Obviously we're all here in this thread because for one reason or another we've taken a shine to Tegan and we are looking forward to her game and rooting for her to do well. I'm sure no-one intended to cause any upset.

BTW, good luck for your game as well

MarkBirtles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:26 am    Author: MarkBirtles    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

There is no need to apologise to me at all. I have explained why I felt uncomfortable, and you will all get to see her game anyway. As i said she is very very special to me and it is impossible not to take a shine to her. :) Thank you for my good luck too :) I really appreciate it :) and thank you for understanding why it's just best to wait sometimes. All we are, are everyday people on a show, so speculation and rumours and guesses hurt. That's all it was :)

drivercurran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:29 pm    Author: drivercurran    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

Have been away for ages although still watching the show, just seen Tegen, and although very late on the uptake just feel I have to pass on my congratulations and best wishes for the future for this remarkable young lady :-)

Paul

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:04 pm    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

I was thinking about this thread all of a sudden...

As I said on the game thread, Tegen you absolutely every penny of the QM.

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:25 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Tegen Appreciation

See I knew there was something special aboug Tegen, congratulations to a lovely, beautiful and clearly compassionate woman. That was the most moving, uplifting game i've ever seen

[ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]