Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:26 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:26 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 7 posts ] 

wizuk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:51 pm    Author: wizuk    Post subject: Suzanne

Warnings: 0
I would like to start a topic regarding the gorgeous Suzanne. I think she is lovely

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:35 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Suzanne

She is very very cute

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:12 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Suzanne

After today's game, YES SIR! :-D

RMF1254

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:06 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Suzanne

Count me in too!

DanS

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:10 pm    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: Suzanne

There's no way I couldn't be a fan after that game. Immense game for an immense player.

sonicrules

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:58 am    Author: sonicrules    Post subject: Re: Suzanne

Over my 5 years watching the show I've never seen the like of today, I don't think we'll ever see a game like that again, I could watch it til doomsday and I might not see a game even equal that, just perfection, totally adorable girl, immense courage and self belief, I had a feeling it would be 100k when she swapped (the game had just gone TOO well for me) and I couldn't believe it when it was the 250k, true perfection, ultimate legend wonderful suzanne!!! :D :D

Rich: I'm not really sure what's going on, but could you give me a clear signal when you've won us some booze! lmao

Fave contestants: Joey and Siobhan (tied), Charly

Rossano, Wrighty and Morris

rico7

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:09 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: Suzanne

What was so impressive was Suzanne's coolness and determination throughout the game, but especially when the offers started to escalate. If ever there was a game that is a good advert for someone who's never seen the show this was it! Blessings and favour are on the Irish! :)

[ 7 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]