Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:43 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:43 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 13 posts ] 

Simon F

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 am    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Sad news about a former contestant

Warnings: 0
Was looking at the blog post that David wrote on the official site and noticed this was posted last week.

http://blog.dealornodeal.co.uk/?p=608

RIP Sheran.

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:08 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Sad news about a former contestant

Blimey, she must only have been in her 30s, that's terrible! :(

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Tom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:20 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: Sad news about a former contestant

Crikey, that's terrible. :(

unclekevo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:56 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Sad news about a former contestant

OMG.

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:55 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Sad news about a former contestant
Administrator & Global Moderator

Very sad news... and shocking too as she was probably only in her early 30s.

unclekevo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:37 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Sad news about a former contestant

Really sad news, didn't Pauline (can't remember which one) die last year sadly?

Brick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:43 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: Sad news about a former contestant

Yes, Pauline Swann who was in W2 early on in season 4 (either Oct or Nov 2008) did pass away a while ago sadly.

Terribly sad too to hear about Sheran. Her game was an incredible one to watch and she came across as a lovely lady, it's so sad to hear she is no longer with us. I'll never forget her reaction to her first offer ("That's rubbish, ask me the question!").

Condolences to her family and friends.

killersbee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:57 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Sad news about a former contestant

:shock: :(

How did that happen?

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:22 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Sad news about a former contestant

Awe how sad :smt009

yellowzebra8

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:52 pm    Author: yellowzebra8    Post subject: Re: Sad news about a former contestant

That is just awful :(
R.I.P Sheran.

Just out of interest how many ex-contestants have died? And who? Is that really old man, Joe still alive?

RMF1254

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:05 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Sad news about a former contestant

I too was shocked to hear of Sheran's passing given her young age. :(

The one thing I remember most about her game is her 9-box situation - 1p and eight reds (though not including the £250k).

Who would have thought then that she'd have the penny?!?

Fortunately she dealt at £20k.

Rest in peace Sheran.

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:48 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Sad news about a former contestant

Yes, it's hard to forget a game like that. Sorry to hear this, she seemed awfully young

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:08 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Sad news about a former contestant

Only just seen this thread.

How awful, R.I.P Sheran. :(

[ 13 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]