Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:27 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:27 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 12 posts ] 

wizuk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:30 pm    Author: wizuk    Post subject: Emma Fanclub

Warnings: 0
I am going to start this one and say we have a cute one on the wings

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:57 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Emma Fanclub

I'll join, she's quite little but very lovely

Kaledmutant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:09 pm    Author: Kaledmutant    Post subject: Re: Emma Fanclub

Was she today's newbie and got to kiss Ahmed?

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:00 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Emma Fanclub

A pocket sized cutie, count me in

wizuk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 am    Author: wizuk    Post subject: Re: Emma Fanclub

Whats her surname and has she a boyfriend

bootie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:24 pm    Author: bootie    Post subject: Re: Emma Fanclub

White - she on fbook ;)

wizuk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 pm    Author: wizuk    Post subject: Re: Emma Fanclub

How do you know?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:22 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Emma Fanclub

Goodness knows how you guys can follow people like that online - I for one find that sort of behaviour quite heinous! :P

Count me in this fan club - she's doing great on the show so far! :)

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:34 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Emma Fanclub

Really enjoyed her game - shame about the result though... :(

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

SCDancing34

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:39 pm    Author: SCDancing34    Post subject: Re: Emma Fanclub

Emma was great today, one of my favourite contestants for a while - we've not had light hearted banter like they had in the first round for a while now.

But yes, it was a shame about the result :(

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:02 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Emma Fanclub

For me one of the funniest contestants ever, shame it didn't work out for her

drivercurran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:08 pm    Author: drivercurran    Post subject: Re: Emma Fanclub

Count me in on this young ladies fanclub please gents :)

[ 12 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]