Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:53 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:53 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

DOND Addict

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:54 am    Author: DOND Addict    Post subject: Safina...

Warnings: 0
Safina, oh my god, one of the most beautiful women ever to walk this Earth!

unclekevo

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:42 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Safina...

Yeah she was a stunner

willrelf

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:01 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Safina...
Forum Games Moderator

She was beautiful. :)

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

Safina

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:39 pm    Author: Safina    Post subject: Re: Safina...

Wow!!! Thank you for posting such kind comments! When I first saw the thread, I thought 'oh oh, what are people gonna be saying about me' but then I opened it and thought 'awwwwwww, how sweet!'

I never thought anyone would ever say that about me, I was a bit of an ugly duckling! :D

Thank you soooooo much, mwah! You three just made my whole week!

Safina xxxx

unclekevo

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:58 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Safina...

LOL no problem Safina, your personality shone through very well on the show and I'm so glad you got not only a nice sum of money but a holiday as well. I think Mr Banker had a soft spot for you too. Best regards, unclekevo

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:10 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Safina...
Forum Games Moderator

What else is there to say about you apart from that you're gorgeous, Safina? :P

You're no ugly duckling, more an elegant swan. :)

I think you made everyone's day when you appeared on Deal or No Deal. :P

No regrets.

Safina

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:18 pm    Author: Safina    Post subject: Re: Safina...

aaawwwwwwwww, shucks! :oops: You make me blush... You're very sweet... :D

xxx

willrelf

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:46 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Safina...
Forum Games Moderator

If you're calling me sweet, what I said must obviously be true... :P

No regrets.

unclekevo

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:31 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Safina...

lol willref stop trying to flirt, her husband may see these messages lol. Hope you had a big party to celebrate your show with all your family Safina. Best wishes, unclekevo

willrelf

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:03 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Safina...
Forum Games Moderator

Do I really care if her husband sees? :P Not my fault she's so blooming gorgeous lol.

No regrets.

Kaledmutant

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:20 pm    Author: Kaledmutant    Post subject: Re: Safina...

Careful, willrelf, or Big Davey might transfer the dubious title of "resident perve" from me to you. Have to agree with the general consensus on this thread that Safina, you were a stunning lady and made the shows much brighter with your lovely smile. Good luck in the future and enjoy the holiday and the money! :smt023

willrelf

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:52 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Safina...
Forum Games Moderator

That wouldn't be right when I'm not one. ;)

No regrets.

unclekevo

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:12 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Safina...

lol I think Kaledmutant can keep his status. Anyways Safina, I really enjoyed your game, just a pity that you didn't get to play after Cops and Robbers as the game was more about the silly gimmicks than your great personality :)

Safina

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:49 pm    Author: Safina    Post subject: Re: Safina...

Kaledmutant, thank you! You're very kind! :)

Willrelf, I'm sure you're not a perve! :laughing Thanks for being so complimentary, I don't quite know what to say, except thanks :D

Unclekevo, I wish I didn't have to play my game during the cops 'n' robbers week too! I know exactly what you mean about the gimmicks thing! :roll: I was slightly devastated ;) that I couldn't play as myself. I look a whole lot better in my own clothes, hair and make-up (honest!) :)

I begged them to at least let me wear my own shoes: a nice pair of heels, but it was a big fat no :smt019

ah well...someone in their production team obviously thought it would be hilarious to put me in over-sized horizontally striped pyjamas and a beany hat for my game :laughing

Any of you people applied to go on the show at all?

xxx

willrelf

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:17 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Safina...
Forum Games Moderator

Nah I'm really not a perve Safina. :P All I can confess to is having a thing for beautiful women like you. ;)

Btw you looked nice enough in the cops and robbers outfit anyway, but obviously proper clothes would have been better. ;)

I haven't applied for the show yet as I'm only 17, but I plan to apply when I turn 18! :)

No regrets.

Kaledmutant

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:22 pm    Author: Kaledmutant    Post subject: Re: Safina...

Nor am I but I seem to have picked up the dubious accolade for some reason. Like you, willrelf, I have always been happy to admire beautiful women.

Safina it was a great shame you had to be in the robber garb as your own clothes were always very stylish and suited what we learned of your personality whilst you were on the show. Have to agree that the gimmicks overpowered the show somewhat which they shouldn't as each game is about the contestant playing it. Me? Kind? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Blushing the colour of my hair!

willrelf

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:28 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Safina...
Forum Games Moderator

She called me sweet...beat that. ;)

No regrets.

Kaledmutant

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:23 pm    Author: Kaledmutant    Post subject: Re: Safina...

Alas I can't, willrelf :smt011 :smt011

Unless, you can say something of the like Safina?? :smt047

unclekevo

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:04 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Safina...

She called us all sweet lol, Safina hope you got lots of use out of your winnings.

willrelf

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:12 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Safina...
Forum Games Moderator

If you have a look at her comment, she aimed it directly at me. ;)

No regrets.

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]