Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:10 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:10 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Question Mark

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:27 pm    Author: Question Mark    Post subject: Re: Natalie Fan Club

Warnings: 0
:D What an action packed show! Natalie was fantastic, and I felt like I really lived every twist and turn with her!

Shame that there was a big red in her box, but even so a very nice sum for her - sure was smile money to go with Natalie's lovely smile!

I'm such a fan, and loved every moment for her presenting, perhaps a worthy stand-in if Noel wants a holiday? ;)

Well Done Natalie, what will we do now your show is shown? - best vote again for Miss Southampton - Good Luck!! :D

willrelf

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:39 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Natalie Fan Club
Forum Games Moderator

Glad she won some nice money; yeah she could have had loads more, but £18,000 is lovely money for anyone. Hope you can do a lot with it Natalie and good luck with Miss Southampton! You deserve to win for sure. :) Love you. xx

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:38 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Natalie Fan Club

Congratulations to Natalie on a decent win and thank you for a very entertaining game

Kaledmutant

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:01 pm    Author: Kaledmutant    Post subject: Re: Natalie Fan Club

Brilliant game and such a lovely girl. Lucky fireman boyfriend! Hope the Miss Southampton and Miss England comps go well, sweetie. Enjoy the money, shame it wasn't more but £18k is a really decent sum to win tax free. Good luck for the future and in everything you do. :smt054

Question Mark

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:58 pm    Author: Question Mark    Post subject: Re: Natalie Fan Club

:? Hope that the Natalie Fan club still keep strong - hope that Natatlie still comes by and reads all our messages,

Let's keep the fan club going!!

Natalie-west-wing

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:51 pm    Author: Natalie-west-wing    Post subject: Re: Natalie Fan Club

Hayy EVERYONE!!
Thank you so so sooo much for all your kind words and messages!
I really hope you enjoyed my game! i was really happy the way it had been edited! i hope u can see why I dealt when I did! £750 just wouldnt have covered my new wardrobe I bought to last me the 2 weeks I was there he he!
Cant believe its all over now : ( i miss it already and just dont no what to do with my time at 4.10 every day, no more putting the blank DVD in and pressing record or laughing at one of my silly comments!
It was such an amazing time in the dream factory and it is so hard to put in to words just how brillient it is, i just hope you will all get a chance to experince it at sum point, it realy is a dream!

just to let you no i didint win Miss southampton, but thank you to everyone who voted for me or sent me a good luck message! the girl who won really deserved it!

Hopefully this wont be the last you see of me! ( still waiting for the phone to ring, to offer me a presenting job) but you never no!

Thank you again to everyone who has joined this fan club, it was very sereal to know people actully care and want you to do well, in this day in age!

take care and thank you Natalie x

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:58 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Natalie Fan Club

Great game, great girl! :D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:53 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Natalie Fan Club
Forum Games Moderator

Good luck in the future Nat. :)

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

Kaledmutant

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:30 pm    Author: Kaledmutant    Post subject: Re: Natalie Fan Club

Hi Natalie,

Have to say your lit up the West Wing and the whole Dream Factory with your stunning smile, breathtaking beauty and wonderful wardrobe.

Sorry to hear you didn't win Miss Southampton as you did deserve to win, IMHO.

All the very best in the future but do keep in touch with the site.

Hugs, Kaledmutant (Phil). x

unclekevo

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:10 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Natalie Fan Club

Hey Nat, you were really great personaliy on the wings and I enjoyed your game, only thing was I shouting at you through the telly to stick with your box rather than to deal. You didn't seem to hear me though :S :D :L

Question Mark

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:45 pm    Author: Question Mark    Post subject: Re: Natalie Fan Club

Hey, we should keep Natalie's FanClub going strong. - lets hope Natalie comes back for regular visits!! I wonder if she goes celebrity events, like opening fetes?

It's got to be worth booking a fete just to have her opening it! - you could say our meeting would be FATE!

lol! Best of luck with everything Natalie! x

Kaledmutant

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:01 pm    Author: Kaledmutant    Post subject: Re: Natalie Fan Club

Buckets of water here, anyone!! :smt047 :smt046

unclekevo

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:49 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Natalie Fan Club

Yes maybe her boyfriend could turn the hose on you all. :smt046

Question Mark

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:57 am    Author: Question Mark    Post subject: Re: Natalie Fan Club

Hey all!

Just checking out, has there been any new Natalie news?

Deserving of being in the Hall of Fame, let's keep the Fan Club long running!

:( Still think that Deal is missing the bubbly-ness of Natalie, how about a vote that Natalie should become game advisor.......

... "well,..you've just got the £250,000" :D

[ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]