Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:29 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:29 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 13 posts ] 

sonicrules

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:16 pm    Author: sonicrules    Post subject: Jessica (JWB) Fanclub!

Warnings: 0
Could be quite a character, pretty, no doubt interesting and she took the posh stick well today! Looking forward to finding out more about her :D

Rich: I'm not really sure what's going on, but could you give me a clear signal when you've won us some booze! lmao

Fave contestants: Joey and Siobhan (tied), Charly

Rossano, Wrighty and Morris

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:04 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Jessica (JWB) Fanclub!
Forum Games Moderator

I'll join, but it's too early for me to put her on my 'fancy' list yet.

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

taff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:11 pm    Author: taff    Post subject: Re: Jessica (JWB) Fanclub!

I'll join.

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:52 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Jessica (JWB) Fanclub!

Count me in too, liked her the moment i saw her.

Spent half the game thinking that Gaz is a lucky so and so. Imagine standing between Kim and Jessica, :D

willrelf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:31 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Jessica (JWB) Fanclub!
Forum Games Moderator

True true. :p

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

sonicrules

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:25 pm    Author: sonicrules    Post subject: Re: Jessica (JWB) Fanclub!

Gaz could have had it much worse I must admit! Imagine being stood between siobhan and joey at any one time? I wouldn't be concentrating on the game put it that way! :) Both incredibly beautiful girls!

Rich: I'm not really sure what's going on, but could you give me a clear signal when you've won us some booze! lmao

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:46 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Jessica (JWB) Fanclub!

Jessica is unbelievably hot. :)

I think there was two men "Luckiest" who they stood between as much as Gaz is atm - they were £1k Michael (though he was probably too old to appreciate it - he had Charly/Tina then Charly/Sarah next to him....then Lorraine only stared the game he played!!!

Then there was "Evil" Steve (Mar 08) - first of all he had Nic and Woodsy, then Nic and Kate, then Sarah and Kate, then Sarah and Gemma next to him......if I had to win a blue then I wouldn't care if I had those lovely girls next to me all the time......:)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:10 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Jessica (JWB) Fanclub!

Looks like she's joined, James! :shock:

Count me in anyways! :D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Jessica (JWB)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:56 am    Author: Jessica (JWB)    Post subject: Re: Jessica (JWB) Fanclub!

Hahaha, you guys make me laugh! JWB fanclub!!!!! Thank you very much :) xxxx

sonicrules

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:35 pm    Author: sonicrules    Post subject: Re: Jessica (JWB) Fanclub!

James1978 wrote:
Jessica is unbelievably hot. :)

I think there was two men "Luckiest" who they stood between as much as Gaz is atm - they were £1k Michael (though he was probably too old to appreciate it - he had Charly/Tina then Charly/Sarah next to him....then Lorraine only stared the game he played!!!

Then there was "Evil" Steve (Mar 08) - first of all he had Nic and Woodsy, then Nic and Kate, then Sarah and Kate, then Sarah and Gemma next to him......if I had to win a blue then I wouldn't care if I had those lovely girls next to me all the time......:)

Oh boy lucky guy!! Nic (Manchester way, gym worker if i remember rightly?) and Woodsy would have been fine for me but then (1p?) Kate, which sarah btw, been about 20? lol and then Gemma too? :) wow that's just unfair! lol

Anyway welcome jessica, hope u enjoyed ur game, due to be shown soon!

James1978

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:58 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Jessica (JWB) Fanclub!

It was Kate who dealt for £21k (I think) then had the £250k in her box, and the Sarah was the one who posted here a lot, won £18,500 and looked like Courtney Cox. ;-)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:11 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Jessica (JWB) Fanclub!

Yes I remember!!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

unclekevo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:08 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Jessica (JWB) Fanclub!

JWB speaks lol. She could end up becoming the new H2005

[ 13 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]