Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:57 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:57 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Kaledmutant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:32 am    Author: Kaledmutant    Post subject: Re: Abbie Fan Club

Warnings: 0
Congratulations Abbie! You looked so amazing and lived up to all my hopes about your gentleness and sweetness. A stunning lass and such a great attitude to life at 22. Very intriguing family, too! Although Jardi gave some good advice I am so glad you didn't take it and lose everything, especially the super holiday. A Happy New Year to you and all your family and may 2010 bring you your dreams where 2009 (by the sound of things) let you down. Beautiful girl, gorgeous figure, awesome legs and such a lovely nature. :smt007

Old Faithful

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:22 am    Author: Old Faithful    Post subject: Re: Abbie Fan Club

Remember Abbie?

http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=abbiealisha

:smt110 :smt107

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:54 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Abbie Fan Club
Forum Games Moderator

Wow, she looks very appealing in those photos. :smt047 :P

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:42 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Abbie Fan Club

She scrubs up well doesn;t she ? :D

Thanks for the link Old Faithful, Abbie looks incredible in those photos! She truly is one beautiful young woman

Kaledmutant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:26 am    Author: Kaledmutant    Post subject: Re: Abbie Fan Club

At the risk of being a bit direct: 33B?? not even a proper measurement, no such size as 33. My reckoning 30 or 32 and a C cup.

True though, she is very appealing and truly beautiful. Best wishes for the future career, my dear. :smt023

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:05 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Abbie Fan Club
Forum Games Moderator

She should go into glamour modelling. :smt047

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

sonicrules

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 pm    Author: sonicrules    Post subject: Re: Abbie Fan Club

willrelf wrote:
She should go into glamour modelling. :smt047

I agree, she's proper stunning and lovely, a real credit to her profession no doubt!! :)

Rich: I'm not really sure what's going on, but could you give me a clear signal when you've won us some booze! lmao

Fave contestants: Joey and Siobhan (tied), Charly

Rossano, Wrighty and Morris

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:09 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Abbie Fan Club

I must ask one very obvious question, Old Faithful...what were you doing on that site in the first place? :P

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Old Faithful

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:59 am    Author: Old Faithful    Post subject: Re: Abbie Fan Club

Big-Davey wrote:
I must ask one very obvious question, Old Faithful...what were you doing on that site in the first place? :P

Erm... research.

:P

[ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]