Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:43 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:43 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 572 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:15 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: harry from hull fan club

Warnings: 0
im dedicating this thread for harry from hull. :-D anyone else want to join

psychokiller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:29 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

I'll join! :D

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:47 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

taff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:12 pm    Author: taff    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

I'll join.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:14 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

yay thanks taff :-D

jonny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:19 pm    Author: jonny    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Over the next couple of weeks, Harry is joined on the wings by someone else from Hull! It results in quite a funny little Hull-related double act ;)

23rd, 24th and 25th of July 2008 (Adam, Helen, William) recorded 7th April 2008

18th, 19th and 20th May 2009 (Cath, Sean, Lynne) recorded 4th February 2009

10th, 11th and 13th December 2009 recorded 4th June 2009

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:20 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

do you know who jonny? wish i got the call lol. theres been a few from hull so theres hope for me yet

paulyc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:03 am    Author: paulyc    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

I like him he's funny, but whats with the dodgy tops with the different coloured sleeves? He's in his thirties and it looks like he still shops at topman for his t-shirts! For once I have to agree with Noel when it comes to fashion. :eyes:

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:23 am    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

thanks for the fan club everyone!!! i'm delighted i've got one so early!! woohoo!! i had the best time of my life there and i hope it comes across that way, I'll never forget the laughs we had in that studio, the banker is hilarious!!! :laughing Paul they were emergency last minute tops believe me i dont shop at top man ever and they knew it, noel joked about those tops being designer as most of the tops i wear are but when they threw out 7 of the tops i'd taken i had to take emergency action and get some un branded items and sadly they made me wear them very early!!!! hopefully everyone doesnt think "nice guy shame about the fashion!!!" :smt023

Craig_the _menace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:08 am    Author: Craig_the _menace    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

I'll join a fan club for my fellow town shouter! how ya doing mate? I laughed really hard the other day. My brother came home will all them t-shirts from topman, that you wore on the show. lol. Great stuff!

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:15 am    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

hiya mate, i've been emailing you but i bet you've changed address since latinosharkey!!!
cant believe your bro had them tops!! how funny??!!!! :laughing they make me wear em a few more times but i took them home between filming the next batch so they couldnt make me suffer anymore!! :D
its great to see the laugh we had there coming across on screen, watching you laugh your head off the other day was class!!!
how are you doing and your family?

Craig_the _menace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:33 am    Author: Craig_the _menace    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Oh bloody hell, mate. I have been getting your emails, but the spam on my email thing has been deleting them. I'll change the settings, so I will get them now mate. lol

I had a great laugh on the show; I think that you can tell that we are all genuinely having a great laugh! Just a shame that we only got a small amount of time/games together, because I think that they would have dragged the town shouting thing out even more lol. Although, I have heard, through the grape vine, that there is another person coming on from Hull? Lol

Everyone at home is doing great, they pause of the shows and wait for me coming in from Uni to watch, bless. Eventhough, sometimes I don’t get in till 7.
How’s your little family? Hope there well mate!

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:37 am    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

all great buddy, yeah it is a shame we didnt get too many shows together cos we were just starting to get a real good friendsship going and plenty of banter with noel, your right about someone else from hull coming soon even tho he's not born and bred like me he's a brummy!!!

quality that your family wait for you, its the respect you deserve!!! :laughing

James1978

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:04 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Joining a fan club is rare for me these days but absolutely gotta be in this one, Harry's an absolute legend, and great to see someone having such a great laugh and not taking things too seriously!

I really hope this other contestant from Hull who's meant to be coming up takes Carig's place on the wings to keep the triple comedy act going with Monique too! :D

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

paulyc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:35 pm    Author: paulyc    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

Yeah you're probably right about the tops. The list of styles and colours you aren't allowed to wear is quite extensive and then Noel goes and wears the sort of shirts that you would assume would be banned because of strobbing. :roll:

Old Faithful

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:39 pm    Author: Old Faithful    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

paulyc wrote:
Yeah you're probably right about the tops. The list of styles and colours you aren't allowed to wear is quite extensive and then Noel goes and wears the sort of shirts that you would assume would be banned because of strobbing. :roll:

What sort of clothing don't they allow, Paul?

I thought it would just be clothes which have brand names/logo's clearly visible on them.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:31 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

welcome to the mad house harry. im a fully born and bred hullian too. where abouts in hull are you?
old faithful i know contestants arent allowed to wear certain stripes on shirts too.

paulyc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:50 pm    Author: paulyc    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

No plain black, plain white, red, pink, no stripes, no big logos. They also turned down a cheque shirt I had. Was going to try and find a hello mum t-shirt but bet they'd have turned that down as well. Hence all the blokes usually in cheap t-shirts as most of their wardrobe is deemed unsuitable.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:01 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

lol it doesnt really leave many options does it paul. is it same for ladys? they seem to wear anything

paulyc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:07 am    Author: paulyc    Post subject: Re: harry from hull fan club

It is, but ladies tend to have more varied clothes. I realsied I wear pretty much the same sort of tops all the time. :Jimmy_is_great

[ 572 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]