Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:51 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:51 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 772 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:31 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

Warnings: 0
dond_rules wrote:
Big-Davey wrote:
He looked shocked as hell fo' sure! :-D

Might as well be part of the bandwagon experience - count me in!

Aaron, does that mean you didn't get any further with your audition then?

Sadly, Yes I got to the silver stage and It all ended for me at the silver interview stage (5 minute interview) H was in my group that day and although he come across a little quiet he is a really down to earth person)

Just stick to what you're good at then...like the Fantasy Football! :-D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Maud

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:40 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

StuartPlymouth wrote:
Maud wrote:
Hmmmmm... you know StuartPlymouth isnt really gay dont you, we are lovers.

Indeed, me and the Maudy-Maid have been together for years!

Hahaha... methinks some editing has been happening.

Loves you Stupot.

dond_rules

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:45 pm    Author: dond_rules    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

Big-Davey wrote:
dond_rules wrote:
Big-Davey wrote:
He looked shocked as hell fo' sure! :-D

Might as well be part of the bandwagon experience - count me in!

Aaron, does that mean you didn't get any further with your audition then?

Sadly, Yes I got to the silver stage and It all ended for me at the silver interview stage (5 minute interview) H was in my group that day and although he come across a little quiet he is a really down to earth person)

Just stick to what you're good at then...like the Fantasy Football! :-D

I am not bad at that good little battle I got going with Sols.. :smt023

rico7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:58 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

Will definitely join! I think David joined the forum about the same as I did not long after its inception,
it's great that 3 years later he's on the show!! :D

alex xxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:15 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

I am joining I watched the show today because he was on! Forst time in nearly a year! Stud muffin!

dreamfactorydiva

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:20 pm    Author: dreamfactorydiva    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

i'll join :D how old is david, does anyone know? he looks so young :)

xoxox

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:22 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

dreamfactorydiva wrote:
i'll join :D how old is david, does anyone know? he looks so young :)

xoxox

That's a good question, actually. I'm thinking he's between 19 and 23. I'm usually right or pretty close to right about these things.

Here's another question - where did the name h2005 come from, anyway? I used to think that the H was for his first name, but that theory was quashed when I found out his name was David.

greeny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

I think David is 21, but not 100% sure.

jivealex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:53 pm    Author: jivealex    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

well done dave, i know him in real life and he is safe :smt046

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=15116

LizzyLou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:55 pm    Author: LizzyLou    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

:-D How could I not join this one?

I wish they'd called you H2005 on the show! Although that may well have sounded a bit weird...

StuartPlymouth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:58 pm    Author: StuartPlymouth    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

LizzyLou wrote:
I wish they'd called you H2005 on the show! Although that may well have sounded a bit weird...

I do believe that he was advised not to mention his connection to the absolute *nutters* on this website, during his visit to Bristol! :lol: :lol:

jivealex wrote:
well done dave, i know him in real life and he is safe :smt046

That's not true, he's *nuts*, we all know that - lol :roll: :ponder: :suspect: :-D

collydolly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:18 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

I'll join, I met David when I visited the Dream Factory for a filming due to be shown early next month :D

Good luck David :D

Ben Miller 176

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:36 pm    Author: Ben Miller 176    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

I'll definitely join, I think this one could rival the Pat M club for members!

James1978

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:38 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

I gotta be in. He had a right look of fear when Nagib ran over to him after pulling out a fiver! :D

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

foxxy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:24 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

Count me in!

maggieq

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:27 pm    Author: maggieq    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

:smt041 well l have to join this one.l never had a clue till l spotted Daves angelic face onscreen today.l thought to myself,where have l seen that face before LOL.hope you win loads of dosh Dave.go SPANK him!

taff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:05 pm    Author: taff    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

Totally puzzled about this because when I saw David at the shows I saw recorded he was in Jimmy's postion (E1). Was he moved to look after Doreen when Jimmy left?

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:34 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

I really wish I could remember why George and I were rolling around in fits of laughter at this point! You can see the happiness and laughter oozing from our skin.

clareclw1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:37 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

hahahahahahahaha :-D

who said DOND is the best experience of your life?!!!

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:43 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Kath and Claire also look pretty pissed off. I wonder what had just happened?

Joking aside, I was very nervous and didn't know what facial expression to pull. Can't speak for Claire, George and Kath though!

[ 772 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]