Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:38 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:38 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

killersbee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:59 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Chelsea fan club

Warnings: 0
Possibly the most prettiest player ever :oops:

And also the closest Nicola Roberts look-alike :smt047

Who would like to join?

taff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:21 pm    Author: taff    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

I'll join. Does anyone know how old she is - she looks about 12!

alex xxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:23 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

she is a little older than me by about 9 months, so she is 21 in november i think
oh and btw im in!!!!!

greeny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:29 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

She's pretty, so on that basis I'll join, but she has a horrible voice.

killersbee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:24 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

alex xxx wrote:
she is a little older than me by about 9 months, so she is 21 in november i think

21 in November? KER-CHING!

Daisy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:48 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

Oh I'll join this, she seems really sweet.

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:52 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

She looks like something I could eat for pudding! She's very cute, I'm in!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:30 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

greeny wrote:

I wouldn't say horrible but it's certainly not one you'd match with a face like hers! :lol: Bless her, she's certainly one of the cutest I've seen on the show in a while - count me in! :P

(Is it possible to die from being so shallow? :shock: :lol:)

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

killersbee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

Not sure

She was looking pretty again, we need some pictures in this thread to admire Chealsea :)

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:00 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

greeny wrote:

Is she scouse, that's quite a broad accent she's got whatever it is.

Not a classic beauty but she has a lovely smile and seems quite bubbly, count me in

jamesfish

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:27 pm    Author: jamesfish    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

I am so joining, she reminds me of a person who i used to know about 10 years ago, she is so so tiny, but very cute. She replaces Lisa in my favorite female contestant at the moment. Don't worry Chelsea , I am pretty tiny as well, but I have a big heart, and lots of love and patience to make up for it.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:39 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

jamesfish wrote:
...Don't worry Chelsea , I am pretty tiny as well...

God bless you, James! :P ;)

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Daisy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:07 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

That baby thing she did today was funny but weird :eyes:

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

jamesfish

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:40 pm    Author: jamesfish    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

I really am pretty tiny, and i love been tiny

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:18 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

Say what sdgthju

sonicrules

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:02 pm    Author: sonicrules    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

Aww god love her the baby thing was very cute and adorable I thought, count me in!

She's quite pretty as long as she just stands there and doesn't speak in that Scouse accent! lol The prettiest that's been on for a while!

She's so tiny bless her heart, her game should be fun!

Rich: I'm not really sure what's going on, but could you give me a clear signal when you've won us some booze! lmao

Fave contestants: Joey and Siobhan (tied), Charly

Rossano, Wrighty and Morris

capobay

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:27 pm    Author: capobay    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

i think her accent is great
she is a great laugh
even though she supports the wrong team
r chelsea is a right bobby dazzler
xx

tomo192003

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:30 pm    Author: tomo192003    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

Chelsea is a babe. what a sexy scouser.

We all love ya. x

Last edited by tomo192003 on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tomo192003

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:31 pm    Author: tomo192003    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

chelsea chelsea giv us a wave
chelsea give us a wave.

Woooooooooooooo!!!!!

killersbee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:12 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Chelsea fan club

I think she'll be playing soon, it'll be a shame to see her go :(

Hope you contestants let her know about this forum :) ;)

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]