Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:08 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:08 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:44 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Warnings: 0
h2005 wrote:
I think these definitely deserve a mention:

Jake (Nov 12)
Oli (Jun 12)
Dan (Mar 12)
James (Jan 12)
Sam (Nov 11)
Anthony (Sep 11)
Ziggy (Apr 11)
Justin (Feb 10)
Sanjay (Dec 09)
Lee (Oct 08)
Tom (May 08)
Lee (Oct 07)
Pete (Sep 07)
Danny (Dec 06)
Paul (Sep 06)
Sam (Nov 05)

What about - David (Mar 09) :suspect: :P

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:21 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?
Administrator & Global Moderator

I don't think he qualifies for this list. :twisted:

norwichdonder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:33 pm    Author: norwichdonder    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

h2005 wrote:
I don't think he qualifies for this list. :twisted:

Do you keep this list on your noticeboard? ;)

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:32 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

What about Tony from May 2012, an absolute charming person that just makes me melt when he appears on screen! ;-)

(Yes that was a joke, Isolda and Sarah were my favs from that month, but i still think Tony was prettier than Katie Price! :ponder: :laughing )

psychokiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:48 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Lord, Tony's tenure on the wings was nearly a year ago. I can clearly remember his first appearance in Paul's game (only the 2nd game I'd seen after I'd got back into watching it daily after a hiatus of nearly 4 and half years) and thinking just how the time was going to drag between then and his own game.

And it was all nearly a year ago. I was still in school at that point, had less than a month to go! Here's a lesson kids - are you genuinely fed up with school? Would you rather be anywhere else? Take it from me - enjoy what time you have left. You'll miss it.

...so to keep on topic, I remember eagerly anticipating Isolda's game too, she caught my eye right from the outset.

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:13 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?
Forum Games Moderator

psychokiller wrote:
Lord, Tony's tenure on the wings was nearly a year ago. I can clearly remember his first appearance in Paul's game (only the 2nd game I'd seen after I'd got back into watching it daily after a hiatus of nearly 4 and half years) and thinking just how the time was going to drag between then and his own game.

And it was all nearly a year ago. I was still in school at that point, had less than a month to go! Here's a lesson kids - are you genuinely fed up with school? Would you rather be anywhere else? Take it from me - enjoy what time you have left. You'll miss it.

...so to keep on topic, I remember eagerly anticipating Isolda's game too, she caught my eye right from the outset.

There was a contestant once, many moons ago, whose name was Joey. I rather liked Joey. "The Baby-Faced Assasin", I believe.

School can be a terrifically - and terribly - misleading experience.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

sonicrules

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:50 am    Author: sonicrules    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

daniel123 wrote:
psychokiller wrote:

There was a contestant once, many moons ago, whose name was Joey. I rather liked Joey. "The Baby-Faced Assasin", I believe.

School can be a terrifically - and terribly - misleading experience.

Hear hear to Joey, still not seen her game, proper stunning, her FACE!! lol Her soft voice too, she had a lovely voice, Isolda I spent most of the time gawking wondering how one woman could be so near perfection and not on a 100 sexiest list!! Tony's time a year ago, my what a legend!! I echo the school thoughts, it really is true and we probably sound out but in due course you'll remember how there are few pressures, not many cares, and life is pretty simple in comparison to what can happen, enjoy it while it lasts folks!!

Rich: I'm not really sure what's going on, but could you give me a clear signal when you've won us some booze! lmao

Fave contestants: Joey and Siobhan (tied), Charly

Rossano, Wrighty and Morris

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:49 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Jo who's on at the moment is certainly up there! :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:11 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

With over 7 and a half years under the belt, I'm still saying it's Hannah from 2006 for the title of best looking contestant.

She might well read this thinking I'm *beep* loopy for still wittering on about a game show contestant 7 years after their game was recorded. She'd be completely right.

James1978

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:45 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

psychokiller wrote:
With over 7 and a half years under the belt, I'm still saying it's Hannah from 2006 for the title of best looking contestant.

She might well read this thinking I'm *beep* loopy for still wittering on about a game show contestant 7 years after their game was recorded. She'd be completely right.

I can't really say anything given my signature is of someone from the same time (though arguably he has just been shown on Challenge again and massively clutching at straws, he appeared on the wings in the live shows). And Harry's not even attractive. :laughing

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:28 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

(Post removed for useless content)

Last edited by Dr. Hindsight on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:22 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

James1978 wrote:
psychokiller wrote:

I can't really say anything given my signature is of someone from the same time (though arguably he has just been shown on Challenge again and massively clutching at straws, he appeared on the wings in the live shows). And Harry's not even attractive. :laughing

Harry would be the sort to find it amusing though, he'd be honoured to still have his face on the forum every day!

Whereas Hannah would look at me like a particularly nasty piece of roadkill.

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Bringing this back for James.

He's dreamy.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:03 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

I have a problem with this thread. If you think certain players are "sexy," you're probably way too interested in this show, and could benefit from getting a life.

My advice to you is to enjoy the show for what it is, and don't get too absorbed in the proceedings. When people win big, you should be happy. When they fail, just change the channel.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:04 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Hawker5ive wrote:
I have a problem with this thread. If you think certain players are "sexy," you're probably way too interested in this show, and could benefit from getting a life.

Never a truer word spoken. Yes, before someone puts up their hand and shouts ''OOH, OHH HYPOCRITE'', I realise I was guilty of this very thing. But no more.

The missus would throttle me.

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:59 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?
Forum Games Moderator

Hawker5ive wrote:

true

but the phrase 'get a life' is an insanely stupid expression

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:18 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Skyline wrote:
Hawker5ive wrote:

true

Especially to someone who strongly berates anyone who wins a blue. :smt011

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:16 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

American Coupon Boy wrote:
Skyline wrote:
Hawker5ive wrote:

true

Especially to someone who strongly berates anyone who wins a blue. :smt011

I berate, and then move on. It's quick and relatively painless.

I don't take a personal interest in them, their looks, etc. I berate because they let greed consume them.

Don't be greedy, folks.

Archstered

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:11 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Zzzzzzz

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:12 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?
Administrator & Global Moderator

Archstered wrote:
Zzzzzzz

http://www.dond.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10725

[ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]