Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:56 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:56 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next

Big D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:12 pm    Author: Big D    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
HuggleMonsta wrote:
ah yes 10p Lee he was gorgeous and so fit and sexy. :D

...and came across as being a very nice guy too. there was also a Steve earlier this year who was very tasty.

HuggleMonsta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:16 pm    Author: HuggleMonsta    Post subject:

Can you refresh my memory Big D and post a pic of that Steve please? :D

jiveclive

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:06 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Siobhan, Olly, Jade, Vicky and Charlie are my definite beauties!! :P

Big D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:25 pm    Author: Big D    Post subject: Re:

HuggleMonsta wrote:
Can you refresh my memory Big D and post a pic of that Steve please? :D

Sorry, I can't find a pic of him anywhere, and even if I could I don't know if I'm clever enough to put it on here! I had a hunt round the sites, & he was the Steve who played on march 5th this year, so if you go to Ilovedealornodeal at the link above, check the archived players and you'll see a wee pic when you put the cursor over his name.

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:29 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?
Administrator & Global Moderator

Was he the one who had the nickname "Evil Steve" (I forget why he was called that now)?

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:47 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Because Noel said he kept opening reds and didn't care when he opened a power 5 box one game even know Noel was wrong on both cases. :roll:

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:19 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

:? is it one of the steves ive liked? lol. theres been a few on here.

greeny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:24 am    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

flamedtresses wrote:

Probably, he was popular with the ladies.

He was 'Evil Steve' because in Derek's game, Derek called out 'Steve, box 22' when Steve had box 7, and Steve just opened his box immediately and revealed 250k when he failed to point out his box was not the number Derek called out.

Kaledmutant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:13 am    Author: Kaledmutant    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

For me

Nic
Jade (miss GB)
Steff
Siobhan
Charlie (the one who looked like Nicola Roberts)
Suzi

and one who seems to have been overlooked

Joey (the baby-faced assassin).

Big D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:51 pm    Author: Big D    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

greeny wrote:
flamedtresses wrote:

He was 'Evil Steve' because in Derek's game, Derek called out 'Steve, box 22' when Steve had box 7, and Steve just opened his box immediately and revealed 250k when he failed to point out his box was not the number Derek called out.

That's the very chap!

Save Ferris

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:52 pm    Author: Save Ferris    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

My all time favourite contestant ever is definitely Adam, who is on the west wing at the moment! I love him!!!!

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:57 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Big D wrote:
greeny wrote:
flamedtresses wrote:

That's the very chap!

thanks greeny but i still cant recal him :( lol

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:58 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Amy, Joey, Charlie, Leila, Vicky, Siobhan, Steff, Louise, Nic, Gemma, Jade, Suzi

Must be said, seeing kaledmutant post pretty much the same as me is slightly worrying, yet moreso reassuring! :lol:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:18 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Big-Davey wrote:
Charlie, Leila, Siobhan

:-D

jiveclive

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:35 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Big-Davey wrote:
Amy, Joey, Charlie, Leila, Vicky, Siobhan, Steff, Louise, Nic, Gemma, Jade, Suzi, Sarah, Woodsy.

greeny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:01 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

Flamed, this is the Steve he means:

http://ilovedealornodeal.co.uk/contestants/580-Steve/

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:39 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

greeny wrote:

thanks greeny. :-D he was one of the steves i liked on the wings till his game ;)

jiveclive

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:25 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

There are some girls who are way too out of my league.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:26 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

who are those JC?

jiveclive

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:27 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: Re: Sexiest contestant ever?

All of 'em. :P

[ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]