Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:55 pm Last visit was: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:55 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

HuggleMonsta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:35 pm    Author: HuggleMonsta    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
ermmm what DVD would this be Stuart? :D

Profile E-mail  

StuartPlymouth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:17 pm    Author: StuartPlymouth    Post subject:

HuggleMonsta wrote:

You have an odd imagination, Huggle :shock:

His game, of course, but I've done two versions: one in widescreen for a DVD player and one in 4:3 which will play on 'WindowsMediaPlayer' on a laptop. I'm hoping that covers all bases.

If I can find/buy another blank DVD-RW disk before I post it then I'll do a third version in 'widescreen letterbox' which will play on a laptop.

I like to be thorough! :-D

Profile E-mail  

HuggleMonsta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:18 pm    Author: HuggleMonsta    Post subject:

StuartPlymouth wrote:
HuggleMonsta wrote:

You have an odd imagination, Huggle :shock:

No not really. Just you don't know me well enough, and for that matter i don't really know you or what you're like etc.
If you wanna tell me more feel free.

Profile E-mail  

Tom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:50 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

I've got his game on tape (VHS)..

Profile E-mail  

HuggleMonsta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:27 pm    Author: HuggleMonsta    Post subject:

Thanks for the chat earlier Stuart :-D :-D :-D

Profile E-mail  

HuggleMonsta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:26 pm    Author: HuggleMonsta    Post subject:

Tom's game was on a monday right? soooooooooooooooooo it must be coming up any day on more 4 repeats as they seem to be 2 months behind the currently screened chan 4 games????????????????////

Profile E-mail  

Craig

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:32 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject:

HuggleMonsta wrote:
Tom's game was on a monday right? soooooooooooooooooo it must be coming up any day on more 4 repeats as they seem to be 2 months behind the currently screened chan 4 games????????????????////

Ive worked out Tom's show should be on Monday 13th July (a week on Monday) on More4!

Profile E-mail  

StuartPlymouth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:12 pm    Author: StuartPlymouth    Post subject:

Craig wrote:
Ive worked out Tom's show should be on Monday 13th July (a week on Monday) on More4!

I finally got round to posting him the DVD of his game the other day. So he won't need to watch the repeat on More4! :-D

Profile E-mail  

HuggleMonsta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:55 pm    Author: HuggleMonsta    Post subject:

Any chance you can mail me a copy of that DVD please Stuart? :D

Profile E-mail  

StuartPlymouth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:44 am    Author: StuartPlymouth    Post subject:

HuggleMonsta wrote:
Any chance you can mail me a copy of that DVD please Stuart? :D

Yes, I can Huggle. Send me your address in PM.

DVD-RWs don't always play on decent DVD Players, I know my Sony DVD player won't, but my cheaper DVD-Recorder plays anything!

Profile E-mail  

Tom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:09 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

Craig wrote:
HuggleMonsta wrote:

14th Craig :lol:. And yeah, i make it that as well. If i wasn't on holiday then, I would watch it again. But then again, I always have a tape of it..

Profile E-mail  

Joey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:18 am    Author: Joey    Post subject: Re: Tom Fan Club

I know I don't post here that often, but I met Tom tonight in Essential in Manchester and I mentioned the forum to him. He hasn't posted here for ages, but could remember h2005. Anyway, he's lost most of his blond hair and looked hot dancing with his top off!

StuartPlymouth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:20 am    Author: StuartPlymouth    Post subject: Re: Tom Fan Club

Joey wrote:
Anyway, he's lost most of his blond hair and looked hot dancing with his top off!

And you never thought to get a picture. Tsk! :Jimmy_is_great

Profile E-mail  

HuggleMonsta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:01 pm    Author: HuggleMonsta    Post subject: Re: Tom Fan Club

Joey wrote:
I know I don't post here that often, but I met Tom tonight in Essential in Manchester and I mentioned the forum to him. He hasn't posted here for ages, but could remember h2005. Anyway, he's lost most of his blond hair and looked hot dancing with his top off!

You lucky boy Joey, Tom with his top off dancing away must certainly have raised more than your blood pressure. Next time get some photos. tom is one hell of a sexy beast and i'd of loved to have seen his smooth defined chest.

Ps Bet he was showing off his sexy pants too?

Profile E-mail  

Tom P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:26 am    Author: Tom P    Post subject: Re:

basicasic wrote:
flamedtresses wrote:
i dont fancy tom :D
hes abit young for me. i like more mature men. i joined as i thought he looks like a gambler lol

Oh Flamed. He's got deal written all over his gormless face. My money is on the 3rd offer. :roll:

Bit geeky of me to be reading this now, but I love how wrong you was here!

Lisa1990

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:06 pm    Author: Lisa1990    Post subject: Re: Tom Fan Club

I am way late joining this fan club but he was my fave on it.I remember the Monday of his game I was at a maths thing I didn't need to be at,(my former school was confusing that way)and I missed half his game but I was glad he got 20,000,considering he had only a fiver in his box. :)

Profile E-mail  

StuartPlymouth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:48 pm    Author: StuartPlymouth    Post subject: Re: Tom Fan Club

You are a tadge late there Lisa, but all members of the 'Tom P' fanclub are always welcome! :smt023

Profile E-mail  

fdude

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:52 pm    Author: fdude    Post subject: Re: Tom Fan Club

Who's Tom?

Profile E-mail  

Tom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:07 am    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: Tom Fan Club

He was on the show about a year ago now, and played the first of the Banker's Birthday shows. Well liked on here.

Profile E-mail  

Matthew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 3:01 am    Author: Matthew    Post subject: Re: Tom (May 2008) Fan Club

Location: Paignton, Devon but originally from Keighley, West Yorkshire
I'm very new to this forum, and probably 12 years too late as well but I wanna join the fanclub too! Remember watching Tom's game in May 2008, very fun and exciting to watch, also remember he was very hyper and bouncing around a lot of the time, but nevertheless he beat the Banker and came away with a great £20k win!
Shame he didn't :spank him though, as if he went 1 more box, he could have had an extra £9k. I remember at one point he was getting quite a bit touchy-feely with Noel, and Noel even pointed this out when they came back from commercial! Was only 12 at the time, but remember saying to myself "he's unbelievably fit and good looking!" And as some guys on this thread have mentioned as well, I loved those socks he was wearing (and his trainers) and those sexy jeans as well! GOD, I thought he was to die for. He's what, 32 or 33 now? Well I'll bet he still looks as handsome as when we last saw him on TV! So yeah, count me in too! (even though I'm so late...) :oops: :oops: :oops: :-D :-D :-D

Profile E-mail  
 [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]