Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:56 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:56 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:30 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Tom (May 2008) Fan Club

Warnings: 0
Matthew wrote:
I'm very new to this forum, and probably 12 years too late as well but I wanna join the fanclub too! Remember watching Tom's game in May 2008, very fun and exciting to watch, also remember he was very hyper and bouncing around a lot of the time, but nevertheless he beat the Banker and came away with a great £20k win!
Shame he didn't :spank him though, as if he went 1 more box, he could have had an extra £9k. I remember at one point he was getting quite a bit touchy-feely with Noel, and Noel even pointed this out when they came back from commercial! Was only 12 at the time, but remember saying to myself "he's unbelievably fit and good looking!" And as some guys on this thread have mentioned as well, I loved those socks he was wearing (and his trainers) and those sexy jeans as well! GOD, I thought he was to die for. He's what, 32 or 33 now? Well I'll bet he still looks as handsome as when we last saw him on TV! So yeah, count me in too! (even though I'm so late...) :oops: :oops: :oops: :-D :-D :-D

Had to check my baby carriers for evidence of untamed and untrimmed protein filaments to move I hadn't portalled back very far in time. Astounding for such a post to have been typed onto this forum nowadays. hose emojis belong in a museum... they predate the term ''emoji'' by about ten years.

And if you're a bot, then you're *very, very* learned.

Well assuming this is all genuine and human, how on earth did you find us so, so long into the future? In your position, I wouldn't have entertained any such forum existing! As to why this one's still up, I'm guessing it's a digital money laundering front.

Matthew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 11:59 am    Author: Matthew    Post subject: Re: Tom (May 2008) Fan Club

Location: Paignton, Devon but originally from Keighley, West Yorkshire
psychokiller wrote:
Matthew wrote:
I'm very new to this forum, and probably 12 years too late as well but I wanna join the fanclub too! Remember watching Tom's game in May 2008, very fun and exciting to watch, also remember he was very hyper and bouncing around a lot of the time, but nevertheless he beat the Banker and came away with a great £20k win!
Shame he didn't :spank him though, as if he went 1 more box, he could have had an extra £9k. I remember at one point he was getting quite a bit touchy-feely with Noel, and Noel even pointed this out when they came back from commercial! Was only 12 at the time, but remember saying to myself "he's unbelievably fit and good looking!" And as some guys on this thread have mentioned as well, I loved those socks he was wearing (and his trainers) and those sexy jeans as well! GOD, I thought he was to die for. He's what, 32 or 33 now? Well I'll bet he still looks as handsome as when we last saw him on TV! So yeah, count me in too! (even though I'm so late...) :oops: :oops: :oops: :-D :-D :-D

Had to check my baby carriers for evidence of untamed and untrimmed protein filaments to move I hadn't portalled back very far in time. Astounding for such a post to have been typed onto this forum nowadays. hose emojis belong in a museum... they predate the term ''emoji'' by about ten years.

Well assuming this is all genuine and human, how on earth did you find us so, so long into the future? In your position, I wouldn't have entertained any such forum existing! As to why this one's still up, I'm guessing it's a digital money laundering front.

First of all psycho, YES that post was all genuine and human and the fact that you’d even imply that i’m a bot quite frankly amazes me. Secondly, at the time of watching this game I only knew about one website related to DOND and that was ilovedealornodeal.co.uk. It was only until the time when H2005 was on the wings did I discover this site, but even then I wouldn’t have been old enough to be part of it as I was only 13 at the time. Thirdly, everything I said on that post was completely and genuinely typed out by me and as you can see very plainly, I was a very big fan of this bloke! And finally, why does this forum still exist even after DOND in this country has been off the air since December 2016? Well ask kestrel, the owner of this site. Perhaps he knows something.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:30 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Tom (May 2008) Fan Club

Matthew wrote:
First of all psycho, YES that post was all genuine and human and the fact that you’d even imply that i’m a bot quite frankly amazes me. Secondly, at the time of watching this game I only knew about one website related to DOND and that was ilovedealornodeal.co.uk. It was only until the time when H2005 was on the wings did I discover this site, but even then I wouldn’t have been old enough to be part of it as I was only 13 at the time. Thirdly, everything I said on that post was completely and genuinely typed out by me and as you can see very plainly, I was a very big fan of this bloke! And finally, why does this forum still exist even after DOND in this country has been off the air since December 2016? Well ask kestrel, the owner of this site. Perhaps he knows something.

Nah mate it's sound, I knew you were the real McCoy, I was making an in-joke because our forum's been totally overrun by 'bots peddling their wares - shoewear in many cases. I can't recall Tom, but I had stopped watching by May 2008 - I only recall being called down to watch £22k Richard's game by my mum because even she couldn't believe how poor the deal was (though, as was the case 90% of the time, would his proveout *really* have unfolded that way? Only his 5-box board was authentic because of the numbers he was keeping to the end)

Ohh my goodness, that ''ilove'' website.... I wonder if enough time has passed to own up about *who* I was prior to joining this forum? Obviously my criminal record's expired by now, it's more a sense of self-embarrassment, but I was 'Angry Cab Driver' on that website, in the early reaches of 2007. Luckily there's no archive, not even on wayback.org. So you'd have to have ''been there'' - I hope you weren't!

I know Kestral well, I used the legal reputation checker url.void.com to see what results it'd provide for this place, and he threatened to wear my dominant hand as a necklace.

Matthew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:16 am    Author: Matthew    Post subject: Re: Tom (May 2008) Fan Club

psychokiller wrote:
Nah mate it's sound, I knew you were the real McCoy, I was making an in-joke because our forum's been totally overrun by 'bots peddling their wares - shoewear in many cases. I can't recall Tom, but I had stopped watching by May 2008 - I only recall being called down to watch £22k Richard's game by my mum because even she couldn't believe how poor the deal was (though, as was the case 90% of the time, would his proveout *really* have unfolded that way? Only his 5-box board was authentic because of the numbers he was keeping to the end)

Ohh my goodness, that ''ilove'' website.... I wonder if enough time has passed to own up about *who* I was prior to joining this forum? Obviously my criminal record's expired by now, it's more a sense of self-embarrassment, but I was 'Angry Cab Driver' on that website, in the early reaches of 2007. Luckily there's no archive, not even on wayback.org. So you'd have to have ''been there'' - I hope you weren't!

I know Kestral well, I used the legal reputation checker url.void.com to see what results it'd provide for this place, and he threatened to wear my dominant hand as a necklace.

Lol that’s ok mate kinda knew there was some sort of joke in there :lol:

Well I can definitely recall Tom, he was a genuinely lovely and gorgeous guy (which kinda explains in that first comment why I was really ogling him in his game) who got a great £20k win. And I most definitely recall Richard, was watching that game with real excitement at 11-box (at one stage I thought this could be similar to Daniel’s game in August 2007) and then when he said DEAL to £22.5k, I swear to god I wanted to throw the remote at the TV, because who in their right mind rejects a board that has 8 reds (including all of the Power 5) and just 3 blues huh? And at that point, never had I wanted so bad for the proveout to go horribly wrong and thankfully it did, he had £100k in his box (really wanted it to be £250k though) and I was just left shaking my head mouthing “what an absolute pillock!”

Were you really?! Now that fascinates me as I used to trawl that site a lot so yes, I’m afraid I was there but I was never a member. But I remember reading the comments underneath the shows and particularly the ones that squandered a fortune, and there was this one user called “Angry Cab Driver” who I can recall ranted a lot in his comments; I now know because you’ve just told me, that person was you! LOL to be fair I always got very frustrated at those who dealt far too early, certainly because if I was a contestant I’d be an OHO through and through.

Nice to see you know him well, and I LMAO at that necklace jibe. :lol:

Matthew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:34 am    Author: Matthew    Post subject: Re: Tom (May 2008) Fan Club

Good news Tom fans! His full game is on YT now! :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_7On-RlLlc

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:27 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Tom (May 2008) Fan Club

psychokiller wrote:
Matthew wrote:

Bloody hell, you don't need to look at the date to prove this was an OG lockdown post. What the f*ck was I on??

Matthew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:26 pm    Author: Matthew    Post subject: Re: Tom (May 2008) Fan Club

What the f*ck were you on indeed? Lol don’t worry all is forgiven

[ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]