Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:07 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:07 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:09 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Me, Billy and Banker were chatting last night and Banker made a very good point; until we find out what really happened (or if!!!), we shouldn't be getting involved with other people's business. For all we know it was something completely different and I doubt even as a guest CJ wouldn't feel very welcome here...and purely coz of all these assumptions going on!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

SrWilson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:10 am    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

and whos faults that? someone should just spit it out otherwise everyones gonna speculate don't be boring davey finding things out is always fun :D.

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:12 am    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

SrWilson wrote:
and whos faults that? someone should just spit it out otherwise everyones gonna speculate don't be boring davey finding things out is always fun :D.

you do have point. Has tracy spilled the beans fully yet?

Don't see why she can't disclose the full details. it happened months ago! :?

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:22 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Big-Davey wrote:
Me, Billy and Banker were chatting last night and Banker made a very good point; until we find out what really happened (or if!!!), we shouldn't be getting involved with other people's business. For all we know it was something completely different and I doubt even as a guest CJ wouldn't feel very welcome here...and purely coz of all these assumptions going on!

But you posted with information that you found out... so you were actually getting involved in it yourself! And also, as I said a few posts earlier, someone should've said what happened. Firstly because people are curious, and secondly, because all these rumours will probably do more harm for CJ. So I would say it is in the best interests for a contestant to say what happened, if only to prevent untrue things about CJ being hurled about.

NickW

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:14 pm    Author: NickW    Post subject:

Shes Horrible, said some horrible things and was rude to most people. Didn't really have time to get to no her tho. Here one day, gone the next :-D

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:00 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Welcome Nick - can't wait to see you on the show!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Dusty Bin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:33 pm    Author: Dusty Bin    Post subject:

NickW wrote:
Shes Horrible, said some horrible things and was rude to most people. Didn't really have time to get to no her tho. Here one day, gone the next :-D

So how did she get through the auditions? :shock:

Even some of the more unpopular players have in the past still been allowed to stay and play their games...even if they may have been plucked from the wings sooner than expected.

The speculation as to just what was so bad that she was booted out from the show will continue until the detail comes out into the open.

It does seem she has offended someone, but who and how?

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:45 am    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject:

Dusty Bin wrote:

I was wondering exactly the same thing. I would have thought that the auditionees would have to interact with each other at the auditions, so someone with undesirable people skills would be sussed sooner rather than later. Perhaps the producers got confused and thought they were casting for that other Edemol produced show?

Dusty Bin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:09 am    Author: Dusty Bin    Post subject:

CrazyChair wrote:
Dusty Bin wrote:

I was wondering exactly the same thing. I would have thought that the auditionees would have to interact with each other at the auditions, so someone with undesirable people skills would be sussed sooner rather than later. Perhaps the producers got confused and thought they were casting for that other Edemol produced show?

So she was not booted out, she was "evicted", right?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:13 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Asked to leave apparently.

For the record though, she looked like she was really into Maria's game (just watched it this morning) compared to Danielle's game at the end of her stint on the show.

lisa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:32 pm    Author: lisa    Post subject:

Does anyone have a photo of CJ? I cant remember what she looked like.

Thanks
Lisa xx

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:12 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

I think the reason she hated Danielle was beause Danielle opened £75,000 in Ioanna's game and she got on with Ioanna quite well so she looked at it as it was Danielles fault?

There is a pic of here here lisa: http://ilovedealornodeal.co.uk/users.php?user=340

Qwerty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:05 pm    Author: Qwerty    Post subject:

Seems like a long time since I ventured back to these forums to post! Still watching the show everyday though throughout season 3.

Was wondering if anyone can offer a definite answer to CJ's disappearance? If not posted here, via PM to me. There seems to have been discussion in this thread, but no clear answer has emerged it seems. Thanks for any help.

Thanks to kestral, daniel4389, Tugger, Billy et al who have helped build my image library for these:

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:16 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

Apparently, she was nasty to Alicia, Gillian, Little Rich and some others... so they chose to kick her off. So Lee says...

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:17 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Words I've heard are "being far too forward towards guys", and "sketty" - dunno if that explains exactly why she was booted.

lisa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:15 pm    Author: lisa    Post subject:

Thank you ever so much cookie_monster.

Lisa xx

Dusty Bin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:38 pm    Author: Dusty Bin    Post subject:

Sketty?

What's sketty mean?

aliciao

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:11 pm    Author: aliciao    Post subject:

Only just read the post that said cj was mean to me?? Thats not entirely accurate. Cj offended several of the contestants that I was friends with but she never actually said anything directly to me. The truth is, she offended the entire group because she was extremely ungrateful for the opportunity to be there. This had a negative effect on the group dynamic and also tainted the experience for the newbies as there was a terrible atmosphere when they arrived. For the record, if she had been mean to me I would have promptly kicked her ass lol!!

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:12 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

Why would she be ungrateful? Was she just a nasty personality?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:18 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

The only impression I got was that she was just as cheerful as the rest of the guys when she first joined, but then towards the end of her stint, she acted like she wasn't really involved - almost as if she had already been told she was going home.

[ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]