Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:51 am Last visit was: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:51 am

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Billy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:13 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
The answer is that CJ joined the show of Deal or No Deal but was quickly baffled and confused by the concept. She went around asking where Daphne, Chris, Judith and Kevin were, and why Dermot Murnaghan had suddenly grown a beard and lost height. This confusion reached its peak in an edited out scene of Danielle's game, when, at a tense moment of the game, she suddenly said "Listen, sorry, but when are you going to pick me for a category? You've not eliminated any of us yet and if it's you playing against 21 of us in the final round you've got no chance. And Dermot, could you please stop walking around the studio and sit back at your desk lke you usually do? This isn't Channel 5 News!".

After a long, tiring explanation from Noel, all contestants and the staff about how she'd accidentally walked into the wrong TV studio, she understood and went to the proper one. However, she was so embarrassed at this that she kept her name on her proper show, but changed her hair and began to pretend she was a man. The rest is history.

SrWilson

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:17 pm    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

LOL!! :lol:

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:23 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Never thought of that one, Billy - we finally know what really happened now! :D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Profile E-mail  

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:25 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

wokoman88 wrote:
I think it is something to do with being unpopular as look at these two posts from earlier in the thread...

Big-Davey wrote:
That's too bad...what about you though Trace? ;)

Tracy wrote:
Or not!
Im all good.

The thing to look at is how Davey split his post and then tracy answered in two parts, i.e he said "Thats too bad" and she said "Or not"!!! (We're glad to be rid of her)

Or perhaps I have too much time on my hands and Ive read too much into it :lol:

Good point, and no we're not reading too much into it, we just wanna know what happened lol!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Profile E-mail  

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:12 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

Ah... so it's not too bad she is leaving! I got it!

StuartPlymouth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:31 pm    Author: StuartPlymouth    Post subject:

Lee explained on ilovedealornodeal that CJ had upset afew people. It's a shame to waste an opportunity to appear on such a nice show though.

Profile E-mail  

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:37 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

Hmmmm

Are you sure it was Lee, just because we seem to have a lot of imposters over there at tyhe moment, and Tracy said we were cold when we guessed it could have been her horrendous behaviour, lets see what Tracy says anyway... if she does!

Dusty Bin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:22 pm    Author: Dusty Bin    Post subject:

cookie_monster wrote:
Somwhen around Maria...

26/9

The game after Maria.

Sorry - I must admit although it was only last week I'd forgotten this James.

I was thinking back to the other James who had such a disappointing game back in the first week of September.

Dusty Bin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:27 pm    Author: Dusty Bin    Post subject:

cookie_monster wrote:
Hmmmm

Are you sure it was Lee, just because we seem to have a lot of imposters over there at tyhe moment, and Tracy said we were cold when we guessed it could have been her horrendous behaviour, lets see what Tracy says anyway... if she does!

Seems like StuartPlymouth could be right as Lee (if it's the real lee!) does elsewhere go as far as stating when his show is aired...but I'm not disclosing that snippet here!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:25 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Guys I cannot say on here how I found out, but I have found out why she left the show.

In short, it involved her saying something very nasty about a little member of the show :(

Profile E-mail  

SrWilson

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:38 pm    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

she looked the sort she looked a bit chavvy and I despise chavs lol so to me i'm glad shes gone, especially if thats true she picked on Rich.

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:00 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Rich, if you're reading this, hope you headbutted her in her big boobie bombs! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Tracy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:55 pm    Author: Tracy    Post subject:

Dusty Bin wrote:
Tracy knows.

How can we tempt you Tracy??? ;)

Chocolate and lots of it. lol :lol:
Been away but seems that Davey has the right kind of idea. There was plenty off that tho unfortunatly. :evil:

"Little Rich"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:24 pm    Author: "Little Rich"    Post subject:

Big-Davey wrote:
Rich, if you're reading this, hope you headbutted her in her big boobie bombs! :lol:

LOL! However this is not the real reason why she left (she didn't say anything 'nasty' to me), but do not feel it my place to disclose the reasons why the producers asked her to leave.
Spose people will just have to keep pressing and guessing lol

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:02 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Well in a twisted sense, I'd glad I got it wrong and that she wasn't particularly nasty to you Rich! :)

Profile E-mail  

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:05 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

Lol Now I am even more keen to know!

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:48 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

I'm sure it's something that has got blown out of all proportion. If someone just said what it was, it would probably be better than making people speculate and starting rumours about CJ.

It'd have been better if Noel had mentioned something - even if it was in a bit edited in later. The people at DOND know people online follow the show closely, so they knew we'd notice her disappearance. Why did they choose to totally ignore it? They could've stopped any speculation by saying she had to go due to other commitments or something, even if it was a lie - it'd have been better than just letting her disappear with no trace.

Profile E-mail  

Dusty Bin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:09 am    Author: Dusty Bin    Post subject:

h2005 wrote:
I'm sure it's something that has got blown out of all proportion. If someone just said what it was, it would probably be better than making people speculate and starting rumours about CJ.

It'd have been better if Noel had mentioned something - even if it was in a bit edited in later. The people at DOND know people online follow the show closely, so they knew we'd notice her disappearance. Why did they choose to totally ignore it? They could've stopped any speculation by saying she had to go due to other commitments or something, even if it was a lie - it'd have been better than just letting her disappear with no trace.

You are so right!

Davey believed it was something nasty said to Little Rich.

Tracy agreed he was on the right track.

Little Rich now disputes this.

So what did happen?

Can we say, without any contradiction, that C.J. was asked to leave?

Can we also agree that that it was because of something she said rather than something she did?

Re-reading what Little Rich posted, can we even conclude that she did say something to him that was deemed offensive, but Little Rich does not believe it to be "nasty"?

Did the producers draw the line at a point somewhere short of where the contestants did?

Was C.J. in hindsight apologetic for the offending words?

And, of course, wht was it that caused such offence?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:22 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

All I can believe is that one of us has hit the nail on the head but the contestants have been told to keep it quiet. It makes sense I guess, but as Billy said before this'll end up being one of the biggest mysteries of the show so far!

Profile E-mail  

SrWilson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:06 am    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

she probs just slagged a few people off whikle she was there and little rich was not ness one of them and she got booted that is probably what it is.

[ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]