Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:33 pm Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:33 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

alex xxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:18 am    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

Warnings: 0
meganwonderdog wrote:
Add me. Add me. I love Claude even though his fit of the giggles almost made me choke on my breakfast. Alex is a superbabe!! :)

Christine??? I love you!!! xxxxx

JenContestant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:20 pm    Author: JenContestant    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

I love Claude! Can't wait for his game! Everyone at work is askin when it's on!

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:53 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club
Forum Games Moderator

I have to join, Claude is amazing.

Shane84

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:35 pm    Author: Shane84    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

Claude's growing on me as the weeks go by.

He's come out with some god awful jokes give me a blue cardigan (sorry that was just cringy. That aside he can be genuinely funny, like with his lucky stone in Penny's game yesterday.

I’d say his game will be very entertaining!

Oh and I’m now officially in!

Magnolia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:00 pm    Author: Magnolia    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

What an upsetting game, Claude and Alex I feel for you, if I win the lottery I will buy Claude a chair (((((((((Claude and Alex))))))) xx

ell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:18 pm    Author: ell    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

I'm in what an amazing guy and so entertaining. What a horrible result :( Ell Xx

alex xxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:28 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

Thanks for joining guys, we wouldn't have done anything differently had we been there again, it's a once in a lifetime experience. Claude now has a new chair on order, thanks to an incredibly generous audience member who was there for Claude's game! In the end everything worked out for the best xxxxx

ell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:38 pm    Author: ell    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

Oh my god Alex that is amazing I am so pleased for you what a lovely person that audience member was. Give Claude a big hug :D Ell Xx

alex xxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:23 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

Thanks Ell, couldn't believe our luck really things turned out well for him and he deserves it he really does xxxxx

maggieq

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:16 pm    Author: maggieq    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

:D Alex l'm so happy that Claude is getting a new chair.its good to know that there are some generous folk in this world.

Wendy47

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:36 am    Author: Wendy47    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

Only just read about his chair, that's fantastic news.
Deal Or No Deal is an incredible show and there are some incredible fans.

Magnolia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:04 pm    Author: Magnolia    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

I am so pleased Claude is getting his new chair.

DOND wont be the same without him :(

wicked stepmother

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:02 am    Author: wicked stepmother    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

I missed the end of Claude's game on Friday and tried all weekend to watch it on C4 Online but it wouldn't work :ponder:

Then my brother blew it during a phone call last night by saying "I felt so sorry for the guy in the wheelchair" I was gutted when I heard how little he got but, as you said, it must have been a terrific experience for you both.

I am soooooo glad to hear about the new chair - what a lovely thing for an audience member to do. :notworthy:

My very best wishes to you both 8)

whitey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:28 am    Author: whitey    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

claude and alex wicked ppl claude is 1 funny man love them to bits

alex xxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:57 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

HAHA I am bumping this too, Claude is hilarious and I lurrrrrrrve him haha

wicked stepmother

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:08 pm    Author: wicked stepmother    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

alex xxx wrote:
HAHA I am bumping this too, Claude is hilarious and I lurrrrrrrve him haha

I'm guessing by this (and your sig!) that things are all hunky-dory in the Claudelex household these days? Yay!!! :smt023 :-D

Wendy47

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:43 pm    Author: Wendy47    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

I was just wondering the same thing.....
So is it all back on now? Hope so.

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:52 am    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

Just saw the repeat of this game on More 4 earlier today.

Jim

alex xxx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:14 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

Hey guys just to let you all know that Claude's new chair arrived today! It is simply unbelievable! The things it can do and the way it makes him sit are going to totally change our lives. Thanks for all of you that sent us well wishes and thanks for being interested!!!!!
Love Claude and Alex xxx

foxxy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:59 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Claude Fan Club

Wahey!!!! Great news!!

My best to you both!!

[ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]