Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:05 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:05 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show Repeats on ChallengeAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:22 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)
Administrator & Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
James1978 wrote:
Just seen a trailer on Challenge and I'm sure "Fulfill Your Dreams" Tony from November 2006 was pictured on there (though it went that fast it was hard to tell) so maybe they're going further on than we at first thought! :)

Unless of course they've got their Series and Seasons muddled up, and it's actually Season 2 (i.e. episodes from Aug 2006 to Jul 2007) that are being repeated. :?

James1978

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:08 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

h2005 wrote:
James1978 wrote:
Just seen a trailer on Challenge and I'm sure "Fulfill Your Dreams" Tony from November 2006 was pictured on there (though it went that fast it was hard to tell) so maybe they're going further on than we at first thought! :)

Unless of course they've got their Series and Seasons muddled up, and it's actually Season 2 (i.e. episodes from Aug 2006 to Jul 2007) that are being repeated. :?

But Terry, Julie, Miguel and Garvan (next 4 games up) were all pictured too! :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:34 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

James1978 wrote:
h2005 wrote:
James1978 wrote:

But Terry, Julie, Miguel and Garvan (next 4 games up) were all pictured too! :)

That's good news! :D

holly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:11 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

So will there be any more commentaries then? :?

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:02 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Picking up where we left off from before then, as it's Terry :)

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:15 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Thanks for that - I forgot it was on and only just remembered to set my Freeview box to record! :shock:

Brick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:44 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Good game with Terry there. A close-up of his arm showed the time as being 15:24, perhaps the first indication for a few viewers the show wasn't live?

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:51 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Brick wrote:
Good game with Terry there. A close-up of his arm showed the time as being 15:24, perhaps the first indication for a few viewers the show wasn't live?

I seem to remember picking up on that at the time, actually! When the show initially started, I thought it may be live, but then guessed it was probably recorded. Terry's watch confirmed it for me!

Brick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:28 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Got most of the details from Julie's game so will put a commentary up if you like...

holly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:38 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Yes please!

Brick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:44 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Got called away during Garvan's game but I did see all of Miguel's, so will do a commentary for that one...

James1978

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:04 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Would I be able to post general stuff about the Challenge Repeats in here (as I don't have the ability to do full game threads as the Sky Box is in the font room and computer in my bedroom)? :)

Or maybe start a General Discussio thread about them?

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:19 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

You may as well post any comments in this thread - I think there was a more 'general' thread somewhere in this section, but it's probably a bit pointless having two threads discussing the same thing!

Brick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:30 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Geordie's game was shown earlier this week. Noel looked so, so awkward during that game. Pretty sure we've never had so many prolonged periods of silence during a game either. The one good thing about that game was the banker's non-intrusiveness (other than one throwaway comment at 5-box which was well-managed I thought), better than endless laughing down the phone we've had to put up with since... :roll:

Thankfully Vanessa's game felt a lot better, though I dread to think what would have happened had her husband opened the box to reveal the blue. Was that the highest box win we'd had at that point?

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:35 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

I really enjoyed Mumtaz's game actually - really liked her straightforward approach, calm and positive but no going on about how there was a big amount in the box or anything. She fully deserved the OPW.

Now Marie's game - now there's one that could justify Richard and Wilf's third-round deals. Those 8-box and 5-box offers were a total disgrace, so the only options were deal £30k or go to 2-box. When people slag off early deals to say "even a bad round will still get you a high offer" I'll remind them of this. :)

I am a few games behind as I can rarely see them as shown.

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:20 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

In case anyone hasn't read the other thread, the repeats are now being aired at 6:30am and 7:15am, and are NOT being shown at all in the evening at the moment.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:14 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Challenge's scheduling has been all over the place within the last week or so. They're re-running a series of Take Your Pick starting on Thursday evening - Thursday, I don't know why :P

James1978

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:30 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

I've just discovered that on Thursday and Friday there is just one hour-long show at 7am. VERY interesting. (Don't know ahead into next week yet though)!!

Simon F

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:39 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

James1978 wrote:
I've just discovered that on Thursday and Friday there is just one hour-long show at 7am. VERY interesting. (Don't know ahead into next week yet though)!!

Next Monday's is an hour show too.

Simon F

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:18 am    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

It was Sam's 1 hour game shown this morning (the one who played in 50 show Lucy's time).

[ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show Repeats on ChallengeAll times are UTC [ DST ]