Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:25 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:25 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show Repeats on ChallengeAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next

johnr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:09 am    Author: johnr    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Warnings: 0
I love Noel's reaction to the £50k on the trailer :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyEE83Mt ... u.be&t=13s

Also I randomly woke up at 3:30am or so this morning, put the TV on and there was an episode of DOND showing on Challenge :shock:

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:31 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

For some reason there only appears to be one episode of DoND on Challenge tonight. :ponder:

box11

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:13 pm    Author: box11    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Just seen an advert on Challenge which suggests that they will be resuming showing episodes on Monday, starting with Terry's game

hogwild94

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:54 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)
Global Moderator

box11 wrote:
Just seen an advert on Challenge which suggests that they will be resuming showing episodes on Monday, starting with Terry's game

Have investigated this further. Seems they're showing back-to-back repeats of (filming) Series 1 on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th, then we resume with (filming) Series 2 on Monday 19th.

Here's the link: http://www.challenge.co.uk/news/deal-or ... ekend.html

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:15 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)
Administrator & Global Moderator

Thanks to you both for discovering that - it'll be great to see the old episodes back on Challenge again. :D

KP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:59 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)
International Forums Moderator

Presumably in this case "series 2" is episode 67 through to July 2006?

Cracking. Admittedly Sequencegate clouds over the episodes airing between now and Easter-ish, but there are some of the best DoND games ever in that run.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

unclekevo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:25 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Yeah because I recall Gill telling the interviewers in the book that came out ages ago that hers was the last show filmed before a big filming gap!

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Using the Freeview TV Guide, I've updated the first post of this topic to include the latest show times for the repeats.

It seems a total of 22 episodes (which are from Series 1, according to the link above) will be aired next Saturday and Sunday (11 per day). It's not clear whether the 11 on the Saturday will be the same as the 11 on Sunday though.

Also, when I was searching the schedules, I noticed that Pick TV (which used to be Sky Three) is airing DoND every afternoon during this coming week at 2pm and 2:45pm. I don't think Pick TV airs gameshows, so it's a surprise to see DoND on there.

Does anyone know if Pick TV has been airing DoND for long? I'm assuming they're just airing a selection of shows from Series 1.

unclekevo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:21 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Pick TV are what Sky 3 used to be right? They'll prob air stuff from Series 1 Season 1 Filming saying as Sky owns Challenge so will be able to air any of Challenge's DOND shows on Pick TV

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:29 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

YES!!!!!

The first two will be Terry and Julie which I've never seen but they sound AMAZING. And so does Jessica who played about a week later.

When did Series 2 of filming go up to, wasn't it some time around Tax Free Harry and Break a Leg Jeff?

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:42 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

James1978 wrote:
When did Series 2 of filming go up to, wasn't it some time around Tax Free Harry and Break a Leg Jeff?

I thought it was Giorgio in the summer, but actually, you're right, it went into the autumn and finished with Break-a-Leg Jeff!

KP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:49 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Brenda's game is coming up in this run too. That would be an absolute must-see in any circumstances, but in light of last night's news, I would say it is even more of a must-see. Watch it and pay close attention to see why.

I remember Julie's game very well indeed - it was the one where Geordie made a massively valuable intervention, which he later credited to me (in the taping break he posted on the Bar and I emailed him with some advice and odds, so when people were talking about Geordie's advice, they were at least indirectly talking about my contribution - I think that well and truly entrenched my fandom to the point that I didn't realise some of the issues I potentially had with the show!).

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

holly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:48 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

So it seems like they may possibly repeat quite a few series' of DOND?

Anyone know how to get challenge?

KP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:50 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

It's on Freeview, forget which channel number. :)

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:50 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Channel 46 on Freeview... says so here: http://www.challenge.co.uk/ Also on Sky... and Virgin which I have.

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:34 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

holly wrote:
So it seems like they may possibly repeat quite a few series' of DOND?

I imagine they'll see what the viewing figures for the Series 2 repeats are like, and then they may purchase more. Hopefully they will!

Assuming they continue to air 2 repeats per weekday night, then they should reach the end of Series 2 by the end of August. It's highly likely they'll have a break of several weeks every now and then though, so it may take them a lot longer to air all of Series 2.

holly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:51 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

I need to get freeview!

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:29 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Hope these won't be affected by that gambling probe........

I may end up being more interested in these games than in the current ones to be honest!!! :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

holly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:03 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Will people still be able to do the commentaries?

I don't have challenge as our TV is freesat, and the original commentaries were not quite as detailed and some aren't available, and most of these games I haven't seen.

James1978

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:12 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: DoND Repeats on Challenge (NEW timings; see start of topic)

Just seen a trailer on Challenge and I'm sure "Fulfill Your Dreams" Tony from November 2006 was pictured on there (though it went that fast it was hard to tell) so maybe they're going further on than we at first thought! :)

[ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show Repeats on ChallengeAll times are UTC [ DST ]