Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:24 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:24 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show Repeats on ChallengeAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

James1978

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:10 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Warnings: 0
You're not the only one - I'd actually forgotten how pretty Sarah was!! (Though on the other side of the coin, Steph doesn't seem as attractive as I thought at the time).....

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:22 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Oh, that'll probably be Adam L's possessive and unnerving obession over her, which probably ingrained itself into our conciousness and made us view her as the babe that Adam L desperately tried to shove into our eyeballs with every single thread he ever posted in.

Good lord, I wonder what he thinks now ? He'll have more than likely tried to brain bleach these memories out of his mind. Reading back over his posts, with the knowledge that he was only 10 when he posted them, is very unsettling.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:18 am    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)
Global Moderator

Just finished watching my recording of Lance's game. Great game, with an entertaining player, and one of the biggest wins of all time. Neither decision was wrong at 2-box, even with such a strong pairing.

But that second offer caught me out totally! £25,000 was a very generous offer for that board! :shock: DE would most definitely have taken it.

Also, I didn't see an on screen 'DEAL' graphic when he dealt. :ponder: But all these are minor quibbles to an all-time classic game of DoND! :D :smt023

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:35 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Woke up late, so was only able to record the game from just after the 3rd offer :(

Which means I missed Edmonds' laughing fit at the 1st offer, which bemused everybody on here at the time.

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:46 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

In the last run the hour long Saturdaygames - including Morris the Poet - were shown at the end of the season so I assume they will do the same for these evening games.

Looking forward to seeing Hannah again now, must confess I've no idea which Hannah this might be as there have been so many over the years, In fact I think more Hannah's have had fan clubs made for them in the Contestants part of the forum than any other name, and invariably it has come down to someone fancying them :-D

Or Am I thinking of Charlotte?

Joel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:33 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Would much prefer if they showed these repeats at night, say around 8pm... Now I don't have Sky+ anymore I can't record them. :?

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:11 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Moxx of Balhoom wrote:
Looking forward to seeing Hannah again now, must confess I've no idea which Hannah this might be as there have been so many over the years, In fact I think more Hannah's have had fan clubs made for them in the Contestants part of the forum than any other name, and invariably it has come down to someone fancying them :-D

Or Am I thinking of Charlotte?

I'd say Charlotte, I think someone's set a club up for every Charlotte we've ever had, but not for every Hannah.

This Hannah was the one who graced my signature for a few months.

Last edited by psychokiller on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:33 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Suspect that was before my time, I only joined in 2008

Seen her now, very pretty.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:06 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

I remember Cocky Bill posted on here that he'd ''have happily paid for the pleasure'' of being surrounded by all of the attractive September players :D

Randy old sod !

James1978

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:23 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

psychokiller wrote:
I remember Cocky Bill posted on here that he'd ''have happily paid for the pleasure'' of being surrounded by all of the attractive September players :D

Randy old sod !

I still have Bill's game on tape from 2006, I watched it a few weeks ago, and he does go around kissing ALL the women on the wings when they open their boxes. :laughing

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:34 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

That's interesting because we haven't really seen any of the players move from the Crazy chair in the first season whereas nowadays most of them only sit down for the offers. Bill must have been one of the very first tactile players

James1978

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:04 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

I was actually a bit sad they didn't have the 1p kiss in 2006. Trying to recall who had it in some of the games isn't easy as I've watched so many, but two I remember was Ron had it in Colin's game, then Joseph had it in Ron's. And Ottis had it in Lance's game. The mind boggles. :laughing

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:30 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Just saw Rob's game yesterday becuase I wanted to see the atmosphere again - it wasn't quite a male equivalent of Janelle but it was odd to say the least. Especially when he said Maddie had been his best friend there and she just scowled at him after revelaing the £250k.....

And I could tell a lot of the others in their body language were just thinking "God help us, just pick a bloody box".....

I could therefore completely understand why he played after only 11 shows, but what I really dont get was Cocky Bill playing after only 14 shows - Bill on the other hand seemed really well-liked amongst the group!

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:14 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

I may be jumping to quick conclusions here but there's no Deal on Easter Monday at 6am - which means if they just stop it from Good Friday the last game they will show will be Valerie's, and they won't show Jeff's. Marvellous. :(

I did predict they might stop at Jeff but didn't figure that with him playing on a Wednesday, they wouldn't have another game to pair him up with. If it was up to me I would skip over Lisa's game - IIRC it was too depressing for me to ever want to see again!!

Then again I haven't checked the schedule in full, but they should really fit in the 8 hour-long games from Double Deal week that they still haven't showed at some point too!!! (Even though my only "must see" from those will be Frank's)!!

psychokiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:14 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

It's only Monday that's not showing any - they resume from Tuesday, which I presume will be Jeff and Elizabeth (starring Mandy).

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:09 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Phew!! :)

StatsMan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:34 am    Author: StatsMan    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

psychokiller wrote:
It's only Monday that's not showing any - they resume from Tuesday, which I presume will be Jeff and Elizabeth (starring Mandy).

According to my records, those are shows 285 and 286.

Which means they are getting ever closer to the infamous 'missing' episode 312 (Amanda)... but it's far too much to think that will get an airing, unless someone forgets it didn't air, the tape must still exist somewhere...? :ponder:

Biggest Pilgrim Game Wins:

Marlene - 21 July 2013: £118,000
Gill - 23 March 2014: £75,000
Tony - 24 April 2012: £72,000
Lee - 4 April 2013: £48,000
Tommy & Jen - 26 & 27 Mar 2013 :O - £45,000! :O :O

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:13 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Elizabeth's game has to be one of my least favourite of all time. I hate the way her best friend - who hadn't passed the audition - effectively usurps the game. Thought it was rather unfair on Elizabeth after all the time she spent on the wings to not get her game to herself

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:55 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Moxx of Balhoom wrote:
Elizabeth's game has to be one of my least favourite of all time. I hate the way her best friend - who hadn't passed the audition - effectively usurps the game. Thought it was rather unfair on Elizabeth after all the time she spent on the wings to not get her game to herself

I thought it was always planned they should play it as a double act?

What I think they should have done there was have both of them on the wings but in different positions (not like the 3 pairs of twins where they've stood together) then when Elizabeth got called out, she says she's come with Mandy and they both play as was. Then next game have 2 newbies, 1 in each of their wing positions. :)

StatsMan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 pm    Author: StatsMan    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

I still don't think I'll adjust it to "Elizabeth & Mandy" on my spreadsheet though, as that's for OFFICIAL contestants only! :P

Biggest Pilgrim Game Wins:

Marlene - 21 July 2013: £118,000
Gill - 23 March 2014: £75,000
Tony - 24 April 2012: £72,000
Lee - 4 April 2013: £48,000
Tommy & Jen - 26 & 27 Mar 2013 :O - £45,000! :O :O

[ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show Repeats on ChallengeAll times are UTC [ DST ]