Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:56 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:56 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

kestral

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:37 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
ashleyhughes wrote:
basicasic wrote:
Another low value struggle of a game but today without an entertaining player to rescue it from mediocrity.
:lol: :lol:

I DONT THINK SO MATE!
I THOUGHT TODAYS GAME WAS BRILLIANT!
HOWEVER, FOR THIS HALF WIT (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!), YOU OBVIOUSILLY HAVENT GOT THE MENTALITY OR EVEN TOOK ANY NOTICE OF THE GAME OR THE CROWDS REACTIONS, OR THE CONTESTANTS WANTING FOR JAY TO DO WELL, THE LAUGHS, THE DANCING, THE WHOLE GAME IN GENERAL! WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON!?!
I VERY MUCH DOUBT THAT THIS PERSON HASNT GOT THE SPARK ABOUT HIM/HER TO ACTUALLY BE A CONTESTANT THEMSELF, OR BEEN FOR AN AUDITION AND HEARD NOWT BACK...HOW VERY BITTER YOU MUST BE!
AND HIS WIFE IS HOT!! WELL DONE

The planet Wakasic is on the very edge of the galaxy and due to it's dense atmosphere the TV reception seems to be affected, and they appear to see a slightly distorted show to what we receive on planet Earth. The main differences they seem to have are they lose half the title of the show, and it appears on their screen as NO DEAL, this tends to confuse them in the way the contestants actually play the game, and how they perceive the game should be played based on what they think the show is called.

There appear to be other subtle differences in the 2 planets perceived ideas about the show, but these are not well documented at the moment.

rico7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:44 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

kestral wrote:
ashleyhughes wrote:
basicasic wrote:
Another low value struggle of a game but today without an entertaining player to rescue it from mediocrity.
:lol: :lol:

I DONT THINK SO MATE!
HOWEVER, FOR THIS HALF WIT (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!), YOU OBVIOUSILLY HAVENT GOT THE MENTALITY OR EVEN TOOK ANY NOTICE OF THE GAME OR THE CROWDS REACTIONS, OR THE CONTESTANTS WANTING FOR JAY TO DO WELL, THE LAUGHS, THE DANCING, THE WHOLE GAME IN GENERAL! WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON!?!
I VERY MUCH DOUBT THAT THIS PERSON HASNT GOT THE SPARK ABOUT HIM/HER TO ACTUALLY BE A CONTESTANT THEMSELF, OR BEEN FOR AN AUDITION AND HEARD NOWT BACK...HOW VERY BITTER YOU MUST BE!

The planet Wakasic is on the very edge of the galaxy and due to it's dense atmosphere the TV reception seems to be affected, and they appear to see a slightly distorted show to what we receive on planet Earth. The main differences they seem to have are they lose half the title of the show, and it appears on their screen as NO DEAL, this tends to confuse them in the way the contestants actually play the game, and how they perceive the game should be played based on what they think the show is called.

There appear to be other subtle differences in the 2 planets perceived ideas about the show, but these are not well documented at the moment.

Excellent Kes! :-D Welcome to the forum too Ashley, that is some post for a first one, no one should ever say this forum is dull! :D

KP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:46 pm    Author: KP    Post subject:
International Forums Moderator

James1978 wrote:
I think it was only Fin. Didn't John tell her to learn from his mistakes or something? Fin spouted some crap about being "easy if you believe" though. I didn't mind John as he only messed up his own game, but hated Fin more for messing up Lucy's more than his own (and I loved Lucy)! :)

I'd forgotten John G was somewhat sensible. Fin was stupid, and I can honestly say his victory on 1 vs 100 was the most upsetting game show moment I've seen since 1p Trevor's game!

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

basicasic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:04 am    Author: basicasic    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

ashleyhughes wrote:
I DONT THINK SO MATE!

basicasic's tip of the day : Breath deeply and look inwards to the great well of silence from whose depths one can draw up resources of immeasurable wealth.

Suezan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:24 am    Author: Suezan    Post subject:

well done Jamie I loved your game

Billy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:54 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:

I gotta say this is the funniest Today's Show thread in ages, so many hilarious posts!

Great game for Jamie, with the run of bad luck recently he did well to deal at £9,999, especially with that bloomin' £1,000 box on the table again. Also some fun banter with the other contestants, like poor Michelle taking out the £250k again, Joe's dance and Eric's pound - this lot have loads of potential, really, I just wish they were utilised more. They should bring back the Comedy Wing Banter from April, that rocked!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:38 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

ashleyhughes wrote:
I DONT THINK SO MATE!

Yes, the show was great. The game wasn't

Lewis246

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:03 pm    Author: Lewis246    Post subject:

"basicasic's tip of the day : Breath deeply and look inwards to the great well of silence from whose depths one can draw up resources of immeasurable wealth."

Lewis246's tip of the day: Learn to respect other people's decisions.

Well done on £9,999 (and the closest technical win) Jamie.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:08 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject:

well done jamie. hope you enjoy your money :)

[ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]