Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:35 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:35 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 16 posts ] 

Tom22

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:13 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject: Sarah 24/03/07 (Originally 13/03/06)

Warnings: 0
Mad Sarah's game is being shown again now!

She has box 2 ducks very popular in France. :-D

Original thread is here: http://www.dond.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=397

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

Power5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:19 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

Her £13,450 first offer prediction would have been realistic today!

#1 Box 4 fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:20 pm    Author: #1 Box 4 fan    Post subject:

One of the best contestants ever!

greeny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:23 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

I didn't think this'd be shown, but I'm ecstatic that it is, because it's one of the greatest shows ever IMO.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:16 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

Power5 wrote:

VERY unfortunately yes.

Why we should get offers likle that at Round 1 for anything other than an all blue opener i dont have a clue - but i suspect that its bcause for his offer methods he used to do it via percentages - he now evidently uses Root square mean, hence the appalling £17.5k opener in stevens game.

nice show though, was it really a year ago?? :o :shock:

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

James1978

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:17 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

I reckon if she'd been playing today, the £27k offer would have been about £40k! And I reckon also that the hypo 5-box offer would somehow been way above the mean to prevent an OPW! I think I would have played on with 2007 banker behaviour, but probably dealt when Sarah did under 2006 conditions. Wouldn't have thought a £27k win would be large enought to show a repeat of, this gives me hope for games like Melanie's and original Julie's!

But what a classic show, first time I've seen it in full, what a player and what a wing line up!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:22 am    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject:

I loved that game. I don't actually remember Sarah from first time round, as I didn't watch it every day back then, but she was awesome!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:02 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

Great repeat. Did anyone notice the lipstick marks on the mug?

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:42 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

I managed to see this game! Great lady, powerful game. well done Sarah making it to a "classic"

little_monster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:44 pm    Author: little_monster    Post subject:

Power5 wrote:

Her £32,000 proveout guess would have been reasonable these days aswell.

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:04 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Quite possibly the best game ever. Sarah is a *beep* legend. Well done Channel 4, whoever's making these decisions is awes...oh, it's Bunney's game next week. Forget it.

Lewis246

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:24 pm    Author: Lewis246    Post subject:

This has nothing to do with the actual game but I turned on the subtitles during it and instead of it saying THIS GAME IS A REPEAT across the bottom it gave subtitles for the original LTL.

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:39 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

daniel4389 wrote:
Quite possibly the best game ever. Sarah is a *beep* legend. Well done Channel 4, whoever's making these decisions is awes...oh, it's Bunney's game next week. Forget it.

Well at least games that recent shouldn't get repeated if the knowing public are going to vote properly in the coming weeks!

However, I do think Bunney's game should be repeated, but in about a years time! :D

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:13 am    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject:

I want to see Bunney's game again, Noel looked absolutely terrified all the way through!

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:46 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

I never did get to watch this game the first time around so watching it for the first time in full was just the best. She's one of the reasons why March 2006 was the best month ever! We need more like her! :lol:

Sarah: "22, it's popular in France and it makes you think about food"

Noel: "Why 14?" Sarah: "...Because it's at the end"

Noel: "Why 6?" Sarah: "...Because it's an upside down 9!"

Endemol are in my good books at the moment. They keep repeating all the games I missed, first Matt's and now Sarah's! Yay! :D

Power5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:51 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

James1978 wrote:
daniel4389 wrote:

Well at least games that recent shouldn't get repeated if the knowing public are going to vote properly in the coming weeks!

However, I do think Bunney's game should be repeated, but in about a years time! :D

Well I'll certainly be voting for Bunney, Laura, Psychic Sarah etc. as I haven't seen them in full yet! As you say though, we'll probably have to wait a while.

[ 16 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]