Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:54 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:54 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:22 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
Zeddie wrote:
I missed the entire bulk of the game, but I saw the start of it at school (when Susan was picked), and the end of it at home (just when she said Deal). Well done Susan! :D

you saw the start AT SCHOOL??? we finish at 2:30.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

GAC1984

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:45 pm    Author: GAC1984    Post subject:

Well Done Susan! :D

Fantastic game today.

Enjoy the money Very Well Done!

Unix eight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:57 pm    Author: Unix eight    Post subject:

To the wonderful Susan; this game was amazing, brilliant Noel and Banker banter, so glad Susan beat the banker, a pleasure to watch. Now the question is, will tomorrow bring a male to E11?

little_monster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:21 pm    Author: little_monster    Post subject:

Unix eight wrote:
To the wonderful Susan; this game was amazing, brilliant Noel and Banker banter, so glad Susan beat the banker, a pleasure to watch. Now the question is, will tomorrow bring a male to E11?

God I hope not.

Well done Susan, every penny deserved!

Tom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:45 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

What a brilliant game!!! Another very nice sum! I believed the £100,000 was in her box...

Ben Miller 176

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:48 pm    Author: Ben Miller 176    Post subject:

Well done Susan!

Dond-knight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:08 pm    Author: Dond-knight    Post subject:

Well done Susan!!!

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:13 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

Welldone Susan!!
an OPW!!!

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:16 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

Another £42,000 win, and another OPW. Well done Susan!

Bjjez

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:19 pm    Author: Bjjez    Post subject: sue

im so glad she took the last offer of £42,0000 cause she only had the blue in her box!

bet the banker was gutted lol.

Laura u were fantastic-congrats on 250,000

JO!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:56 pm    Author: JO!    Post subject:

Well done Susan, an enjoyable game, gonna miss ya :D

Joanne x

Rockjack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:18 am    Author: Rockjack    Post subject:

i liked how the newbie nigel was emotional in the first game already...purrs

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:07 am    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject:

Well done Susan. I haven't liked a player during their game so much for ages. I was screaming DEAL at the TV at £30,000, but I'm very glad she got more than that. I was almost convinced she was going to go all the way. Just as well she didn't. If she'd have won 50p, I'd have cried!

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:51 am    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Wow! A game doesn't have to go to an open the box scenario to necessarily be exciting, seeing that 50p in her box after she said DEAL was amazing! I think Game Of The Month has a new contender in my book :)

What a game, that had everything. I can't remember the last time an offer was so close to the mean on an all-or-nothing last pair in active play. Mad Paul maybe? Maybe now I'll start beliveing that seemingly inflated proveout offers are actually genuine after today. Even after she said deal, it was exciting, as we found out she couldn't have had the Lance finish if only she'd picked the other box after all....

And also really pleased there was no hypo swap - I had a feeling Noel was going to make her! :-D

Oh and I would have gone at the 3rd offer (yet again) - anything over £20k at that stage without £250k on the board I would deal every time. Even though the board was solid and stable, and there is more money in the game, it probably wouldn't be MUCH more - if you compare the maximum available (£42k) with the box value (50p) - who would no deal £23k on a 50p/£42k last pair (I'm being like KP in fantasy box values). :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:06 am    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Well, that was an interesting game to say the least... not sure I liked Noel bringing out the vacuum cleaner to "do liposuction on her"... that was surreal. :shock:

Anyway, a very well done Susan on the £42,000, I hope you spend it wisely!

Qwerty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:16 am    Author: Qwerty    Post subject:

Wow, that game was one of this month's finest! When she No Dealt £30,000 I really was shocked, I didn't see her taking such a big gamble. Thank goodness it paid off for her, and she took home a massive £42,000! :D The total payout this week could be pretty good if they continue to have games like this! :D

Well done Susan!

6000th post!! :D

Thanks to kestral, daniel4389, Tugger, Billy et al who have helped build my image library for these:

chapmanbaxter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:59 pm    Author: chapmanbaxter    Post subject:

Although that stomach-churning speech about the orphans was unbelievably narcissistic, I enjoyed her game. She was good fun and a brave player.

[ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]