Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:16 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:16 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

crazyeddie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:58 pm    Author: crazyeddie    Post subject:
International Forums Moderator

Warnings: 0
Even if this is the £50,000, I think she did a good deal. It is, but I still think she played well.

Good game, enjoy £35,000 Nicola, and thanks for being a great contestant. :D

Proveout with 2 boxes left

Average: £25,001
Offer: £17,500 (highest £35,000)
Offer (%): 70.00 (highest 94.33)

Fair deal: £12,612

RdotR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:58 pm    Author: RdotR    Post subject:

even tho she had the 50k i am still SO happy for her :-D
35k will do her a lot of good and the kids will learn how to "boooooogie" :)

Last edited by RdotR on Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cazza

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:59 pm    Author: Cazza    Post subject:

Well done Nicola

What a fabulous woman and my fave contestant of 2007!
:D

RdotR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:59 pm    Author: RdotR    Post subject:

yep she was amazing, i am so happy for her :D

rico7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:01 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

Great result Nicola, congratulations on £35,000,
it was an enjoyable game to watch! :D

GAC1984

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:03 pm    Author: GAC1984    Post subject:

Well Done Nicola

You did very well and played a good game.

Enjoy £35,000

Very Well Done.

Billy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:13 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:

The great thing about today's show was that it was broadcast 11 months to the day of Brenda's, who also dealt at offer 4 and had £50,000 in her box!

What a show. Nicola, you're awesome, really really well done on your win. Ok, you had the £50,000 in your box (as did Mariette who played a week ago today, spookily) but you can't be miserable about that when you've won £35,000! I hope that it brings you lots of happiness in your life, and good luck with those dancing classes!

Cherry Blossom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:15 pm    Author: Cherry Blossom    Post subject:

:smt006

Last edited by Cherry Blossom on Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:15 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Well done Nicola on your £35,000 - it's very nice of you to spend some of your money on others - a very well done!

daniel4389

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:28 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Wow, excluding the last couple of minutes, that was one of my favourite games ever! Nicola was so awesome and I really, really wanted her to do well - in some ways it's even scarier when they have such a good board, because you worry that it'll all go wrong and they'll end up chasing the money and winning nothing. I was pleading with her to Deal at the first £35k and was terrified after she went on, but I'm so glad she didn't end up losing any of it. Having the £50k in the box put a bit of a downer on the ending, especially as Noel had to harp on about it as usual, but she didn't miss out on too much and she'd have had to take some big gambles to get it. God that was a fantastic game...well done Nicola!

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:31 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

Well done Nicola! I'm sure you'll put the money to good use!

Dond-knight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:41 pm    Author: Dond-knight    Post subject:

well done nicola :-D Hope you and the kids enjoy the money

Last edited by Dond-knight on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeddie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:53 pm    Author: Zeddie    Post subject:

Aww Nicola! The £50,000! *cries*

That's okay though, you had an awesome game :D It's always the awesome games that end with £50,000. Recently: Mariette and Nicola. That's ok.

I think Sarah's psychic-ness really has rubbed off on me, when Nicola walked up to the table, I was like "YAY FIF- erm, NICOLA!" and then all through the game I was shouting "NO DEAL YOU HAVE THE FIFTY THOUSAND". And she diiiid!

Sarah's flowery outfit was lovely <3.

Well done on your £35,000 Nic.

little_monster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:02 pm    Author: little_monster    Post subject:

daniel4389 wrote:
Wow, excluding the last couple of minutes, that was one of my favourite games ever! Nicola was so awesome and I really, really wanted her to do well - in some ways it's even scarier when they have such a good board, because you worry that it'll all go wrong and they'll end up chasing the money and winning nothing. I was pleading with her to Deal at the first £35k and was terrified after she went on, but I'm so glad she didn't end up losing any of it. Having the £50k in the box put a bit of a downer on the ending, especially as Noel had to harp on about it as usual, but she didn't miss out on too much and she'd have had to take some big gambles to get it. God that was a fantastic game...well done Nicola!

Daniel I feel exactly the same way! She is such a genuinely nice person, and as soon as she got the (highest ever) third offer of £35,000 I was screaming "Deal!" at the telly! Thank God she didn't go home with a low amount, I wouldn't have been able to cope. Jesus, I feel so sorry for you now Daniel after Jaye's £3,000 and Sarah's £6,000 - did you need counselling? Anyway, very well done Nicola. I hope you read this, you deserve to know how fantastic a person you are, I wish you could have had so much more, but so pleased you went away with a good amount.

My favourite player ever!!!! :smt054

James1978

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:13 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

YES!!! (What a relief she did well, I mean!)

Who cares about the 50 grand in the box, I can only think of one person who would have got it given that proveout (and he needn't have swapped in this particular game).....I think I'd have ended up cutting my losses at £10k at 5 box! That was spookily like September Matt's game, almost too good a start, a highest offer of £35k, and £50k in the box but needed a kamikaze gamble to have got it (I certainly wouldn't have risked it against a quid). £35k and £50k are very close in my book anyway!

And if it were possible, I loved her more in her game than on the wings. I always love the emotional ones, you could tell how much the money meant to her!

Well done Nicola!!!! :-D

And how many times has Don done the LTL speech? It seems loads!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

James1978

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:15 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

And is it wrong for me to say I enjoyed that game as much as Laura's? If not more!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

little_monster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:24 pm    Author: little_monster    Post subject:

Oh God yess Nicola is my favourite game ever! Along with Claudine, Lucy (2), Laura, Matt and Hannah.

Oh another thing - is Jasmine pregnant? She has the largest bump, looks suspiciously pregnant-like and not so much general-bumpiness. I didn't want to make an individual topic in case she saw the title and got heavily offended...and I can edit this if need be. Anyone got an info?

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:30 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

little_monster wrote:
Oh God yess Nicola is my favourite game ever! Along with Claudine, Lucy (2), Laura, Matt and Hannah.

Oh another thing - is Jasmine pregnant? She has the largest bump, looks suspiciously pregnant-like and not so much general-bumpiness. I didn't want to make an individual topic in case she saw the title and got heavily offended...and I can edit this if need be. Anyone got an info?

Apparently, she's due in three weeks.

daniel4389

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:32 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

James1978 wrote:
And is it wrong for me to say I enjoyed that game as much as Laura's? If not more!

Ditto...much more.

And yes, Jasmine is pregnant! I had the same problem initially...I waited about a week before daring to mention it on here. :oops:

BlairM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:59 pm    Author: BlairM    Post subject:

that was a good deal IMO, as I don't know if Nicola really would have went all the way ?

[ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]