Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:46 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:46 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Billy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:42 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Painful viewing. It's so great that we don't have Wakey moaning at her for dealing too early, though. I can see why she took the offer, with an all-or-nothing board it could have completely collapsed, it was just bad luck that she had the £50k. She seemed really trying to hold back the tears for the second half of that game, I'm glad she did as seeing someone break down on Christmas Day of all days would be suicidal viewing.

Still, very memorable game, lots of hilarious moments - particularly when Noel and Rachel went outside 'for a drink' and slammed the door so we couldn't see what was going on! And she was wise in picking the two 'good' prizes under the tree and avoiding the booby one, I really want a clean version of that piano version of the theme tune, last heard during the montage in Giorgio's game.

Well done on your £2,400 (well, £3,400 and weekend to Paris), Rachel! May it bring you lots of festive cheer.

I won't be watching tonight's show live due to a certain Doctor on BBC1, but I'll tape it and watch it immediately afterwards. Certainly sounds like it's gonna be an incredible show!

daniel4389

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:54 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Billy wrote:
Still, very memorable game, lots of hilarious moments - particularly when Noel and Rachel went outside 'for a drink' and slammed the door so we couldn't see what was going on!

Hah, that freaked me out...especially as she was Kelly's replacement's replacement. He seems to like women from that position. (Not sure whether or not that includes Swappy Barbara... :shock: )

rico7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:08 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

We've had so many very low wins recently, Karen, Sue, and Wendy for example that it's understandable that Rachel wouldn't want to win peanuts on a Christmas Day show, and given the additional gifts, deal was not an unreasonable decision. Well done Rachel, enjoy your money and prizes! :D

Maltus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:57 pm    Author: Maltus    Post subject:

I don't understand the unreasonable early offers though - if one had been a bit higher, say £5000, she might have taken that. As such her hand was forced to some extent. What an unlucky game!

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:03 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Rachel, well done on your £2,400 win (£3,400 including the prize) - I hope you enjoy the weekend in Paris and the extra £1,000!

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:39 am    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Welldone Rachel, I'm glad you went away with some money at least, even if it wasn't the big money. Enjoy the weekend away in Paris.

Will

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:38 pm    Author: Will    Post subject:

I've been away so I've only just got the opportunity to vent my spleen on this game now....

*BEEP*ing *BEEP*, How can the *BEEP*ing banker make a *BEEP*ing *BEEP* offer of £12, followed by an even *BEEP*er one of 12p. He was never going to take her seriously from the first box.

Rachael deserved to win so much more....

That's all.

The trip to Paris went a small way towards redeeming things.

[ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]