Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:07 am Last visit was: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:07 am




Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]



 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:05 pm    Author: Steve    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:08 pm
Location: 86.140.12.163 (or Birmingham)
Warnings: 0
Twas a great game....glad he won the 35k.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Dary

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:16 pm    Author: Dary    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:09 pm
Location: le east
Warnings: 0
nick wrote:
I found myself doing an Aaron aswell, jumping and punching the air when the 35K was revealed. Fantastic game! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Im waiting for that inevitable day when he manages to break the set in his euthoria!

_________________
<img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/Daryoon/Webstuff/dond.png>
writing~art~dreams


Top
 Profile  

Gavin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:17 pm    Author: Gavin    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:02 pm
Warnings: 0
bushy wrote:
Really good advice from Kirsty. I told him what the odds were but I think it was that advice which tipped the balance for him, so good on her!


...

When there's two, it's really not hard. 50% of opening 15000; 50% of opening 35000...?


Top
 Profile  

bushy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:24 pm    Author: bushy    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:40 pm
Location: Stoke-On-Trent
Warnings: 0
Gavin wrote:
bushy wrote:
Really good advice from Kirsty. I told him what the odds were but I think it was that advice which tipped the balance for him, so good on her!


...

When there's two, it's really not hard. 50% of opening 15000; 50% of opening 35000...?


Even though it's a game, the £22,450 is real money since you could stop and take it if you wanted.

Would it be an easy decision for you if I offered you the chance to win £12,550 on the toss of a coin, provided you put up £7,450 of your own money - and you could only play once?


Top
 Profile  

greeny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:26 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:14 pm
Location: Wirral
Warnings: 0
What a fantastic game. I'm glad he won 35k. We've had a lot of red boxes recently which is good to see.


Top
 Profile E-mail  

Cazzie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:28 pm    Author: Cazzie    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:24 pm
Warnings: 0
Call me soppy but I loved the end of that show :oops:

God I needed that after the past two shows....

so many good things in that show - Aaron getting excited again :lol: I was right with you there, jumping up and down in front of my tv :oops: the linking arms at the end, Matt winning the 35,000, oh I could go on :lol:

Caz xx

_________________
Image

"Take your hands out of your pockets!" Noel to David 23/03/09...
Do as I say not as I do obviously Noel! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you... Are you drunk?"
David to The Banker 23/03/09


Top
 Profile  

MichaelC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:31 pm    Author: MichaelC    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
What an amazing game - nicely done Matt :)

I'd like to think I'd play that particular game the same way...

Cheers

Michael


Top
  

Stonefish

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:34 pm    Author: Stonefish    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:41 pm
Warnings: 0
bushy wrote:
Gavin wrote:
bushy wrote:
Really good advice from Kirsty. I told him what the odds were but I think it was that advice which tipped the balance for him, so good on her!


...

When there's two, it's really not hard. 50% of opening 15000; 50% of opening 35000...?


Even though it's a game, the £22,450 is real money since you could stop and take it if you wanted.

Would it be an easy decision for you if I offered you the chance to win £12,550 on the toss of a coin, provided you put up £7,450 of your own money - and you could only play once?


99.9999999% of punters on the betfair forum would take the gamble or maybe most are just mouth :) It's certainly value but only worth taking if you could afford to take the hit.


Top
 Profile  

No Deal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:37 pm    Author: No Deal    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:29 am
Location: Sheffield
Warnings: 0
What an absolutely wonderful, tense show that was! It was gripping from start to finish and utterly enjoyable. He deserved the £35,000 and I'm glad he won it. Well done, Matt! :-D

The sound failed in the first round and I had to swiftly turn to the Audio Description Channel 4. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:D

_________________
Image
"To alcohol: the cause of -and solution to- all of life's problems."


Top
 Profile  

bushy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:41 pm    Author: bushy    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:40 pm
Location: Stoke-On-Trent
Warnings: 0
Stonefish wrote:
99.9999999% of punters on the betfair forum would take the gamble or maybe most are just mouth :) It's certainly value but only worth taking if you could afford to take the hit.


Are you on betfair as well, Stonefish? I'd have gone for it in Matt's shoes but I can understand loads of people turning it down.


Top
 Profile  

naughty10382

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:04 pm    Author: naughty10382    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:53 am
Warnings: 0
Shame I missed this as it sounded like a wonderful, exciting game. So glad there was finally another good win.

Was it just me or did Matt remind anyone else of a young Hugh Grant?


Top
 Profile  

Devious_flame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:05 pm    Author: Devious_flame    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: I don't know...
Warnings: 0
Hi, sorry! I watched the show! but couldn't go on the computer! :( The show was great and I thought he had the 1 pound!! :D big suprise when he had the 35,000!!!!! :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  

greeny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:06 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:14 pm
Location: Wirral
Warnings: 0
He reminded me of Gavin who played a while back.


Top
 Profile E-mail  

Andy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:08 pm    Author: Andy    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:48 pm
Warnings: 0
Sorry if it's already been posted, but did anyone see a question mark drawn on Noel's hand? :?

I'm sure it was, can someone back me up just so I know I'm not going mad. :P :D

_________________
"Did you say Noel Deal?"
Image
a very drunken neefs wrote:
I hate it here , you all smell like a tramps trousers !!!


Top
 Profile E-mail  

Dary

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:08 pm    Author: Dary    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:09 pm
Location: le east
Warnings: 0
naughty10382 wrote:
Shame I missed this as it sounded like a wonderful, exciting game. So glad there was finally another good win.

Was it just me or did Matt remind anyone else of a young Hugh Grant?


I thought he was some kind of genetic fusion of Ant and Dec, aka Antandec!

...shush.

_________________
<img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/Daryoon/Webstuff/dond.png>
writing~art~dreams


Top
 Profile  

bushy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:20 pm    Author: bushy    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:40 pm
Location: Stoke-On-Trent
Warnings: 0
Andy wrote:
Sorry if it's already been posted, but did anyone see a question mark drawn on Noel's hand? :?

I'm sure it was, can someone back me up just so I know I'm not going mad. :P :D


Keep an eye on Noel's hand every day.


Top
 Profile  

lisa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:29 pm    Author: lisa    Post subject:

Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:37 pm
Warnings: 0
What a fantastic show. I stood next to Matt for around 10 games and I couldnt have chosen a nicer neighbour. I am thrilled to bits for him. :D :D :D

_________________
Lisa, Ex-Contestant played on 6th March. Oooh, why did i deal too soon??!!!!!


Top
 Profile  

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:39 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Warnings: 0
bushy wrote:
Andy wrote:
Sorry if it's already been posted, but did anyone see a question mark drawn on Noel's hand? :?

I'm sure it was, can someone back me up just so I know I'm not going mad. :P :D


Keep an eye on Noel's hand every day.


I saw a ? on his hand, is that it?

_________________
Host and co-developer of forum Race to a Billion - Season 7 now in progress. Follow us on Twitter @racetoabillion.
Race to a Billion Season 7 Live Leaderboard can be found HERE.
Host of Aaron's DoND - Season 5 currently running. PM me if you wish to organise a game.
Also a Eurovision enthusiast and fellow member of #teambat.


Top
 Profile  

Stonefish

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:05 pm    Author: Stonefish    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:41 pm
Warnings: 0
bushy wrote:
Stonefish wrote:
99.9999999% of punters on the betfair forum would take the gamble or maybe most are just mouth :) It's certainly value but only worth taking if you could afford to take the hit.


Are you on betfair as well, Stonefish? I'd have gone for it in Matt's shoes but I can understand loads of people turning it down.


Yip, but banned from the forum right now for lewd comments during a womans tennis match. :-D

I have the same job as you and spend the rest of my life trading on bf just about, I tried not to mention it too much on my application though. They'll be thinking im a clone :)


Top
 Profile  

RecordBaby™

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:40 pm    Author: RecordBaby™    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:47 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire
Warnings: 0
Fab game! Well done Matt!!

_________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.myspace.com/recordbaby

I ♥ Marcus!


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bot, Google and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Deal Or No Deal

[ View who is online ]

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2008 dond.co.uk All rights reserved

www.dond.co.uk is not responsible for the content posted by private individuals on this website. The views expressed herein are solely the opinions of the individuals that produced them and not necessarily the views of the owner, or of the admins, or of the moderators of this website.


Deal or No Deal Online Games | Tava Tea Weight Loss | Go Go Hamster | Wii | Wii Fit | Xbox 360 | Playstation 3 | Sunglasses | Wii U Pre-order | Dropship | GoGo Hamster | Kidizoom Camera | Whitening teeth | Admin Zone Directory