Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:16 am Last visit was: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:16 am

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 7 posts ] 

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:08 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: 22/02/2018 - Derek and the Dominoes

Warnings: 0
NOEL: Derek, I'll ask you again, could you please focus on the game and stop playing with your dominoes?

(Derek continues to play with his dominoes)

NOEL: Christ sake.

Profile E-mail  

JDGA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:11 am    Author: JDGA    Post subject: Re: 22/02/2018 - Derek and the Dominoes

Are we a fanfic site now? o_o

Profile E-mail  

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:35 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 22/02/2018 - Derek and the Dominoes

I think psycho is testing how much spamming that would get him insta-banned during the forum's heyday he can get away with now that this forum is a wasteland. :P

Profile E-mail  

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:45 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: 22/02/2018 - Derek and the Dominoes
Forum Games Moderator

We may as well be a fanfic site :P

Here come the...

It's...it's terribly quiet. It's a ghost town. It's desolate as you say.

All of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum...have receded back into the walls, still barely visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by...but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

(Yes, I have a quote from myself as my signature (or sig, as we used to say). Eleven years later, some things never change)

Profile E-mail  

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:14 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 22/02/2018 - Derek and the Dominoes

American Coupon Boy wrote:
I think psycho is testing how much spamming that would get him insta-banned during the forum's heyday he can get away with now that this forum is a wasteland. :P

Bingo

Profile E-mail  

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:17 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 22/02/2018 - Derek and the Dominoes

JDGA wrote:
Are we a fanfic site now? o_o

Can't be, we haven't got the simmering undercurrent of the author's specific fetish coming across between each line.

Profile E-mail  

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:03 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: 22/02/2018 - Derek and the Dominoes
Forum Games Moderator

...and some ridiculously shoddy writing that goes on forever and ever and ever because the author thinks it's fine if they vomit cringeworthy *beep* all over their screen and don't even bother tidying it up a bit. :smt023

It's...it's terribly quiet. It's a ghost town. It's desolate as you say.

All of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum...have receded back into the walls, still barely visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by...but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

(Yes, I have a quote from myself as my signature (or sig, as we used to say). Eleven years later, some things never change)

Profile E-mail  
 [ 7 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]