Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:33 am Last visit was: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:33 am




Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]



 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message

thebanker1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:52 pm    Author: thebanker1    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:55 pm
Warnings: 0
Deal


Top
 Profile  

kestral

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:53 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
This offer has got Lisa thinking, Lisa's convinced she has a low amount in box. Candice and Jermaine hint at dealing

Lisa DEALS for £20,000


Top
 Profile E-mail  

thebanker1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:53 pm    Author: thebanker1    Post subject: good decision

Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:55 pm
Warnings: 0
She thinks it may have been the wrong decision lets see...


Top
 Profile  

thebanker1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:54 pm    Author: thebanker1    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:55 pm
Warnings: 0
box 22 -15000
box 18 - 50000
box 21 - 1000

One deal too soon


Top
 Profile  

kestral

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:54 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Proveout round

22 - £15,000

18 - £50,000

21 - £1,000

Took out 2 big ones, but the £250,000 still there

Banker would have offered

£44,000


Top
 Profile E-mail  

thebanker1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:55 pm    Author: thebanker1    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:55 pm
Warnings: 0
Offer 44000

She didnt beat the banker, 5 boxes still in play :(


Top
 Profile  

thebanker1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:56 pm    Author: thebanker1    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:55 pm
Warnings: 0
First box 9 - 1p
Box 16 - 250

oh dear

Box 19 - 250000 hurray


Offer 20


Congrats, she didnt do the perfect deal but still beat him


Last edited by thebanker1 on Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  

kestral

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:57 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Final proveout

9 - 1p :shock:

16 - £250 :shock:

Last box

19 - £250,000 :-D phew.........


Top
 Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:58 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Banker would have offered

£20

Lisa has box 1 with £1

box 11 has £50

One deal too soon, although I think that £44,000 was a bit high - in play it would have probably been lower.

Trevor's game last week had almost identical finish, although he was still playing game and banker offered £9,900 as opposed to todays offer of £44,000 :?


Last edited by kestral on Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile E-mail  

thebanker1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:00 pm    Author: thebanker1    Post subject: the week

Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:55 pm
Warnings: 0
The week

Strong start to the week. Let's hope it continues


Top
 Profile  

Rockjack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:04 pm    Author: Rockjack    Post subject:

Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:59 pm
Warnings: 0
i found todays game strange

didnt trevor have the 250k and four blues like lisa and get offerd 9.9k? and she gets 44k

big offers tonight


Top
 Profile  

bushy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:06 pm    Author: bushy    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:40 pm
Location: Stoke-On-Trent
Warnings: 0
it wasn't a real offer, it was designed to wind a "gambler" up in my opinion...


Top
 Profile  

Maltus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:08 pm    Author: Maltus    Post subject:

Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:23 pm
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Warnings: 0
I've lost a little confidence in the proveout offers, with the banker supposedly offering £44k today to a board very similar to Trevors, when he was offered £9.9k.


Top
 Profile  

kestral

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:11 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Rockjack wrote:
i found todays game strange

didnt trevor have the 250k and four blues like lisa and get offerd 9.9k? and she gets 44k

big offers tonight


He did - Trevor had 1p, 10p, £50, £250, and £250,000 left - he was still playing the game and was offered £9,900

Lisa today had 1p, £1, £50, £250, and £250,000 at the same stage, although she had already made the deal a round before and she was offered £44,000.

No doubt the banker can make higher offers because the player is only playing out the game and he doesn't have to play out the money.

But it does show how mean an offer he made to Trevor!!!!


Top
 Profile E-mail  

JamesR

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:25 pm    Author: JamesR    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: Liverpool
Warnings: 0
kestral wrote:

He did - Trevor had 1p, 10p, £50, £250, and £250,000 left - he was still playing the game and was offered £9,900

Lisa today had 1p, £1, £50, £250, and £250,000 at the same stage, although she had already made the deal a round before and she was offered £44,000.

No doubt the banker can make higher offers because the player is only playing out the game and he doesn't have to play out the money.

But it does show how mean an offer he made to Trevor!!!!


I think that will be fuel to those on Bother's Bar who think the banker is aware of what is in the (sequenced) boxes...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:33 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Warnings: 0
kestral wrote:
He did - Trevor had 1p, 10p, £50, £250, and £250,000 left - he was still playing the game and was offered £9,900

Lisa today had 1p, £1, £50, £250, and £250,000 at the same stage, although she had already made the deal a round before and she was offered £44,000.

No doubt the banker can make higher offers because the player is only playing out the game and he doesn't have to play out the money.

But it does show how mean an offer he made to Trevor!!!!


The offer today i reckon was a wind up. as what JamesR said, £9,900 is a mean offer.

He would offer somewhere between £15k and £30k but to say he would have offered 44k is a total wind up.

_________________
Host and co-developer of forum Race to a Billion - Season 8 coming soon. Follow us on Twitter @racetoabillion.
Host of Aaron's DoND - Season 6 currently running. PM me if you wish to organise a game.
Also a Eurovision enthusiast and fellow member of #teambat.


Top
 Profile  

No Deal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:55 pm    Author: No Deal    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:29 am
Location: Sheffield
Warnings: 0
Despite being one deal too soon, she did rather well, did Lisa. Not a bad game at all; a good start to the week- now lets keep it up! No more 1p/£1 games PLEEEEAAASSSEEEE!

:D

_________________
Image
"To alcohol: the cause of -and solution to- all of life's problems."


Top
 Profile  

KP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:21 pm    Author: KP    Post subject:
International Forums Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:00 pm
Warnings: 0
In the four blue/quarter-million situation, I'd probably offer around £20k. I'd want the player to leave to protect myself against the 40% chance of having to offer at least £80k, but would be aware that this would be possible with an offer way below the mean of the remaining values because of the 60% chance of disaster.


Top
 Profile  

Rodders

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:21 pm    Author: Rodders    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:41 pm
Location: Surrey
Warnings: 0
I thought Lisa today would have gone one more deal, but fairplay she did what she wanted to do and beat the banker. :D


Top
 Profile  

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:23 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Warnings: 0
If she'd had gone on she would've got something lower than 44k.

something around 28k

_________________
Host and co-developer of forum Race to a Billion - Season 8 coming soon. Follow us on Twitter @racetoabillion.
Host of Aaron's DoND - Season 6 currently running. PM me if you wish to organise a game.
Also a Eurovision enthusiast and fellow member of #teambat.


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bot, Google and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Deal Or No Deal

[ View who is online ]

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2008 dond.co.uk All rights reserved

www.dond.co.uk is not responsible for the content posted by private individuals on this website. The views expressed herein are solely the opinions of the individuals that produced them and not necessarily the views of the owner, or of the admins, or of the moderators of this website.


Deal or No Deal Online Games | Tava Tea Weight Loss | Go Go Hamster | Wii | Wii Fit | Xbox 360 | Playstation 3 | Sunglasses | Wii U Pre-order | Dropship | GoGo Hamster | Kidizoom Camera | Whitening teeth | Admin Zone Directory