Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:29 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:29 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Marky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:17 pm    Author: Marky    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Jason - ON TOUR

Location: North Cheshire Failed Audition: Liverpool Aug 21st 2012
Warnings: 0
BankerSpanker wrote:
How long did this show take to film? It was dark outside by the end of the game.

This is taken from the remit for the Blackpool show.

Quote:
TIME: The studio doors open at 4.15pm. The security checks begin by 3.30pm and the SRO team will issue the numbered wristbands to indicate your place in the audience queue. No admittance after 4.45pm. We estimate the recording to be finished by 8.00pm.

So, if Mark kicked it off at 5.00 then you could be looking at up to 2.5 hours, I guess.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:05 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Jason - ON TOUR

When I was at my worst, I would've torn Jason to shreds on this thread, evwn with a blue being in his box. Dealing a lousy £2,000 uplift after a great 5th round is bad enough, but then to decline nearly 7 to 1 on a coin-flip is pure cowardliness. :evil:

And NO, this is not a spanking in my eyes, as the Banker almost certainly would've offered £20,000 at the final offer in live play.

I've grown at least somewhat more tame since 2013, though, so well done Jason on getting away with it. :smt023 ;)

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Simon F

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:55 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Jason - ON TOUR

johnr wrote:
Interestingly no warm up for this one either. Although Mark Olver gets to make a guest appearance later in the series ;)

No audience as such to warm up (I'm not quite sure who the passengers in the other carriage were though).

Certainly an interesting game to start the tour.

sonicrules

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:24 am    Author: sonicrules    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Jason - ON TOUR

psychokiller wrote:
richie4eva1 wrote:
It is the same Jason who was on the wings, IIRC it's the ones who were on the radar before the last studio games will be playing...Some unfortunately won't be playing as in those who turned up for the last few days of the studio games

Jason had done 12 shows, so was probably one of the 'youngest' wingers eligible for a game.

The lovely Salvina had only done 6 shows, so sucks to be her.

Still been avidly watching the show, not been on here in years, a nice change to see shows moving about, pleased also to see that the contestants are those from the wings, I reckon Silvana could be the last game ever, she's beautiful and that voice is slightly strange but unique!!

Rich: I'm not really sure what's going on, but could you give me a clear signal when you've won us some booze! lmao

Fave contestants: Joey and Siobhan (tied), Charly

Rossano, Wrighty and Morris

GAC1984

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:55 pm    Author: GAC1984    Post subject: Re: 12/12 Jason - ON TOUR

Well Done Jason on winning £10,000.

A great start for Deal or No Deal on Tour with The Flying Scotsman. A great train. A great line from Noel when he called it The Steam Factory.

[ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]