Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:11 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:11 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:02 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 30/06 Joan

Warnings: 0
unclekevo wrote:
OBW but I think it would have had to be at least 15k as the other amount left for her to risk it, the money meant too much to her

Not to mention she was offered 95% of the mean! ;)

Fan of classic rock and metal

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:16 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 30/06 Joan

Just to put how generous today's final offer is into context, Matt from September 2006 who terrified the Banker enough to get a record £35,000 second offer only got offered £25,000 on the same finish! :shock:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

SteffanDeal20056

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:51 pm    Author: SteffanDeal20056    Post subject: Re: 30/06 Joan

American Coupon Boy wrote:
Just to put how generous today's final offer is into context, Matt from September 2006 who terrified the Banker enough to get a record £35,000 second offer only got offered £25,000 on the same finish! :shock:

a grand less than joan but the banker today would never offer 35k for the second offer or would he

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:45 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 30/06 Joan

SteffanDeal20056 wrote:
American Coupon Boy wrote:

a grand less than joan but the banker today would never offer 35k for the second offer or would he

Considering Jake had the second strongest board at the 2nd offer (behind Matt) just over a month ago and was only offered £20,000, NO. ;)

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Brick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:41 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 30/06 Joan

Great result for Joan and the fact she wasn't the slightest bit bothered about missing out on more made it all the sweeter :D

[ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]