Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:43 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:43 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Brick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:25 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 08/03 Ruairidh

Warnings: 0
Onto box 23. Could he get £34,326 or lose the lot?

Stevie, Bradley and Glyn would all deal box 23.

Ruairidh wouldn't.

Box 23 has... DOUBLE!

Ruairidh says he feels "lovely!" Noel says that's the most he's said all day!

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:25 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 08/03 Ruairidh

Another bad choice for box 23... :( (three in a row )

hogwild94

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:27 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 08/03 Ruairidh
Global Moderator

Thank you Brick for covering the show today! :smt023

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:28 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 08/03 Ruairidh

Does the fact that Box 23 has a red really mater? :? He missed out on nearly twice as much by not going on and taking the final offer.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Brick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:28 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 08/03 Ruairidh

He could just as easily have lost that unusual sum of money as he could have gained it again, remember!

I remember there was a contestant called Ruairidh on Weakest Link once and Anne Robinson ased him "If you rearrange those letters, do they actually spell something proper?" :laughing

I hope you all enjoyed today's show and if you didn't, head to the kitchen for some sharp and/or tasty stuff.

:smt058

Simon F

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:34 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 08/03 Ruairidh

One positive is that 5 box and 2 box offers were back at a generosity that might make contestants more willing to gamble if they know risk taking will be rewarded.

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:22 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 08/03 Ruairidh
Administrator & Global Moderator

Brick wrote:
I'm using copy & paste with Ruairidh's name, because I'd keep forgetting how to spell it otherwise.

I was just reading through the commentary whilst watching the show back, and I was about to reply and ask if you did that!

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:42 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 08/03 Ruairidh
Administrator & Global Moderator

American Coupon Boy wrote:
That Deal makes it 5 games in a row a five figure sum has been won. :D :smt023

When was the last time that happened?! If tomorrow's show is a red win then it'll be the first time for quite a while that a blue hasn't been won in a (calendar) week.

It's interesting that Noel made a big thing about box 23 as the credits rolled, considering it had no effect at all on today's game. :ponder:

Thanks to Brick for stepping in, by the way. :smt023

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:15 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: 08/03 Ruairidh
Forum Games Moderator

American Coupon Boy wrote:
Does the fact that Box 23 has a red really mater? :?

*throws whiteboard rubber at Benjamin*

Speak properly, BOY! :smt011

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

[ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]