Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:31 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:31 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Brick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:42 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special

Warnings: 0
One box at a time might be a bit limited on this board, but we'll see.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:43 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special

It probably wouldn't be wise to try for 1 box at a time on THIS board, as there is virtually 0 disaster chance even if she has to open open 3 boxes, and I imagine the 5 box offer either way would be any different, so it's really not worth risking the holiday on a harder twist.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Last edited by American Coupon Boy on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MsM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:43 pm    Author: MsM    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special

Oh she's going for it.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:45 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special
Global Moderator

Halloween Hoopla
The player will get six rings to throw, along with three practice rings. If they want just the holiday, they have to get at least one of the six shots over any post. However, if they want one-box-at-a-time as well, they have to get one over the central red post. If they fail on the latter, the Banker gets to look in the box.

Zoe gets three practice shots. Her first misses, the second nearly goes over the central red post, and the third does!

Zoe decides to go for one-box-at-a-time.

Shot 1: misses.

Shot 2: misses.

Shot 3: goes over regular post.

Shot 4: hits top of red post, and bounces off again!

Shot 5: misses.

Shot 6: misses. :(

Banker time...

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:46 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special

Oh come on Channel 4, you're not fooling us with your CANNED booing! :smt011

Fan of classic rock and metal

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:47 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special

This is the 2nd most BORING board you can possibly have the Banker look in your box on. If you wish to the most boring, look up Hetty's game from Halloween 2010.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:47 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special
Global Moderator

The 'tattooed man' appears to take the box to the Banker. Noel says the game is not over, and Zoe can play this to her advantage by listening carefully to what the Banker says, and how he says it. The box returns with a black seal on it. The Banker says he saw £15,000 in the box.

Banker's offer:

£3,000

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:49 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special

If Zoe Deals now, she earn a one-way ticket to my H.D. club.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:50 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special

Sounds like her mum is encouraging her to go on.

Fan of classic rock and metal

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special
Global Moderator

Zoe's mother says he could be offering that as that's what's in the box. The Banker denies this, and repeats his claim of £15,000. Zoe's mother asks how brave Zoe could be. Grant says there's a 1 in 5 chance the tenner is in the box, and it probably isn't. The Banker calls, and repeats his claim again, and asks what is wrong with everyone!

Noel reminds Zoe that she said she should've taken £2,000 when she lost £35,000. Zoe says she has a guaranteed £3,000 if she hits the £10. But should she risk it? Zoe's mother says she'll be fine in life, even if she does win £10. She tells of how she was bullied at both school and work, and has turned her life around this past year.

Zoe says:

DEAL

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:53 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special
Global Moderator

Down from the audience comes Zoe's mother. Zoe doesn't think she has the £15,000.

Round 6 - proveout

Box 22 with Sue - £10 :(

Does feel as if you should have gone on, says Noel.

Box 12 with Colin - £5,000 :?

Was he telling the truth, wonders Noel.

Box 5 with Brijesh - £10,000

Banker time with £3,000 and £15,000 remaining.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:53 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special
Global Moderator

Banker's offer would've been:

£7,000

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:53 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special

One of the worst Deals I've ever seen. :roll: Welcome to the Horrible Deals club, Zoe. :twisted:

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:54 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special
Global Moderator

Zoe says she just wasn't brave enough.

Noel reveals £15,000 in Zoe's Box 9. :(

FergusSiraLexon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:54 pm    Author: FergusSiraLexon    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special

I hope Mark isn't following this on his cruise; he might chuck himself overboard. :D

I've got to say, given the board and given that she wasn't risking life-changing money, that is one of the worst deals of the year.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:55 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special
Global Moderator

He did tell the truth, says Noel.

Box 21 with Jafar contains the £3,000.

Zoe says she saw so many people win blues, and she couldn't risk it. She says £3,000 will do a lot for her and her family. :D :smt023

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:56 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special

Clearly, there was absolutely NO configuration in which Zoe would've gone on at 5 box. :roll: That takes the cake for the EASIEST spanking there never was. If you wish to see the rest of what I have to say about today's game, visit Digital Spy.

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:57 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special

Good to see ONE blue at five box...doubt she would have know the 80% chance of a red. Easy no deal that was.

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:59 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special

FergusSiraLexon wrote:
I hope Mark isn't following this on his cruise; he might chuck himself overboard. :D

I've got to say, given the board and given that she wasn't risking life-changing money, that is one of the worst deals of the year.

Indeed I am. Probably one of the worst deals ever done with the way the board was at five box.

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:03 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: 28/10 Zoe - Freaky Fun Fayre Halloween Special
Forum Games Moderator

"one of the worst deals ever..."

"probably one of the worst.."

"horrible deal..."

A Deal is not a bad thing.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

[ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]