Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:56 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: 11/09 - Yuwadee
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
Deal or No Deal is upon us again. What adventures lie for us in this game? Find out very soon...

Last edited by Skyline on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:00 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - ???
Forum Games Moderator

Uncle Desmond is at the other side of London... The baby is watching re-runs of How I Wet Your Mother... well, sleeping through it, as she realises how boring it is.

Welcome to Portobello Road Market, where a wild Channel 4 four appears!

Headaches can be a real pain in the Annadin. And without further ado, we begin!

Last edited by Skyline on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:02 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - ???
Forum Games Moderator

Noel is wearing a nice blue shirt today.

Noel says: A really imporant in Shola's game. There are some people that say that we're just choosing boxes.. it's just luck.

But ahh... it's down to decision making. Good timing is key.

Seems like a few of our members could listen to Noel... ;) :eyes:

Shola is now teaching disadvantaged kids consequences, inspired by his Deal or No Deal episodes... We flash back to his game. Consequence, consequence from his decision. Good thing it worked out! :D

And we welcome... YUWADEE! :D

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:03 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - ???

Showaddywaddy references in 3...2...1...

Fan of classic rock and metal

hogwild94

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:04 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - Yuwadee
Global Moderator

That's the final winger from Paddy's game gone then.

Hopefully, she does better than the last young Thai lady to play did.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:05 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - Yuwadee
Forum Games Moderator

Yuwadee has box 2.

Yuwadee, from Manchester, and originally from Thailand. She has 9 GCSEs, and is studying a business course in Manchester.

She has brought a picture of her practising Tae-kwun-do. (Uh... spelling help?) Noel is rightfully scared.

She has also got a photo of her with a grandparents. She says she looks likes a boy in that picture... no no, Yuwadee, you're great!

She has brought her comfort blanket with her - obviously inspired by Linus van Pelt, she may have read too many Peanuts comics.

Don't look at me... :shock:

She has brought her friend Alina with her in the audience. She's maybe looking for love too... and she could get a result... out of her game!

She's happy to play the game, and Noel does his usual...

We can begin! Good luck to Yuwadee! :D

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:07 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - Yuwadee

Getting tired of Noel mocking Finley. :roll:

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:10 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - Yuwadee
Forum Games Moderator

She decides to open 1-5 first. It's been done before.

Box 1 - Beth - 10p! :D

She forgot she had box 2 with her! :lol:

Wendy is going to miss Yuwadee... and Noel. Wendy rubs Noel... :oops:

Box 3 - Wendy - £10,000. That's alright.

Where's number 4? With Finley.
Finley seems to be getting smaller, due to her not having a taste for DoND hotel food. But she says the camera will add 10 pounds to her, so it seems... :?

Box 4 - Finley - £250,000! :cry: What a shame...

Box 5 - James - £3,000.

We can't open number 2, for obvious reasons.

Jodie, with box 6, has a serious fear of the world ending. She thinks a massive meteorite is going to strike the earth. Maybe if she lives on an island, she'll survive... while everyone dies. Quaint little woman, right?

Box 6 - Jodie - £750!

FergusSiraLexon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:10 pm    Author: FergusSiraLexon    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - Yuwadee

Some people questioned this claim when I mentioned it before but I still maintain that the 250K has been in box 4 more times than it's been in the death box over the years.

Mark

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:12 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - Yuwadee

Bit late but had the £50,000 yesterday.

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:12 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - Yuwadee
Forum Games Moderator

We get in touch with the Banker. Ring Ring!

The Banker asks Noel how he is, but after he needs to say something serious. Apparently, there's an asteroid that is dangerously close to the Earth's atmosphere, so he says to all the players, he loves them all. We have another 50 minutes until the world ends... that should give me plenty of time to finish this commentary.

Finley isn't that skinny.

The Banker can't offer Yuwadee any more than £3,500...

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:13 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - Yuwadee
Forum Games Moderator

Yuwadee mentions her skin-care business, so a bit of money from this show will help to invest in the business. But since no-one deals at the first offer...

Yuwadee says NO DEAL!

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:13 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - Yuwadee

£3,500 means we're back to crap offers once again! :roll:

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:14 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - Yuwadee
Forum Games Moderator

Break-time after the first inning in Bristol...

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:18 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - Yuwadee
Forum Games Moderator

Now, some adverts.

1. Slinkies! Cool! And other floating crap, including a ginger bread man. That what makes the Hyundai ix35.

2. British Gas is revolutionising... gas... whatever. Next!

3. The car starts up on its own... to get an MOT for a discounted price. QuickFit.

4. Ooh, that quilt looks good. Oh, it's another of those magazines. Sew&Stitch, only 99p, but will increase in price with later volumes. I bet on it.

5. Diana.

6. House prices. Zoopla. Boring.

7. Special K makes crisps now. Remember when Mr Burns made that special K a logo to be... uh... praised... I forget the word.

8. I must admit, the direct line song is quite catchy. But if any red lines come into my room, I'd step on them, by golly.

9. Half-price on selected wines, from Tesco.

10. What has everyone got against frizzy hair! Shut up, John Freida!

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:20 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - Yuwadee

Sheesh, 10 adverts?!

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:22 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - Yuwadee
Forum Games Moderator

Skyline wrote:
floating crap,

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:suspect:

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:22 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - Yuwadee
Forum Games Moderator

We have returned, and we've done boxes 1-5! Uh... 1 and 3-6. There's a lot of money left in this game, so let's get started!

She goes with her heart.

She chooses 13, since it is 2013...

Box 13 - newbie Niall -

Oh wait, she changes her mind. Curse of the newbie scares?

Box 10 - Liam, who describes Yuwadee as sexy... (I'm asexual... this kind of thing is weird to me ;) ) - £1,000

Noel says that as the ending of the world is nigh, each player is required to make a message of love before opening their box...

Box 22 - Mikey "I love you Nana" - £5! :D

I hope this doesn't continue... we cut to Noel trying to swipe someone's hi-top adidas. Not a fan of advertising, I see. He chucks the shoes away, and a cut to the poor pilgrims hideous socks. :shock: :lol:

Box 17 - Ryan - £1! :smt023

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:23 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - Yuwadee
Forum Games Moderator

The Banker calls...

The banker thinks that Yuwadee has an excellent board.

The offer is now... £8,000!

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:24 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 11/09 - Yuwadee

Oh good grief, this game is so slow. :smt015

[ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]