Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:21 pm Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:21 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Saperogo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:56 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: 23/07 Dave

Warnings: 0
Anyone who posts something negative in this thread from this point forward owes me £5,000.

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:01 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: 23/07 Dave

Saperogo wrote:
Anyone who posts something negative in this thread from this point forward owes me £5,000.

Dave could pay!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:01 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 23/07 Dave

Saperogo wrote:

I'll gladly pay it out of the virtual £20,000 (as I always SWAP when 9 and 19 aren't on the table) I would've won today. :-D :P :lol:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Last edited by American Coupon Boy on Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:02 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: 23/07 Dave

Sorry, I don't accept virtual cash. It has to be real money out of your own pocket.

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:03 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 23/07 Dave
International Forums Moderator

Another curious board, and a statistically questionable Deal goes against the player after at least a dozen times in July where it didn't.

Still beats a blue win.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:36 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 23/07 Dave
Forum Games Moderator

I didn't like the shirt that Dave wore! :evil:

hogwild94

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:41 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 23/07 Dave
Global Moderator

Skyline wrote:
I didn't like the shirt that Dave wore! :evil:

For what reason?

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Simon F

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 23/07 Dave

Only justification for the deal is the banker stating that any red/10p finish was going to be less than the £5k offer.

So we are probably looking at

£20k/10p - Offer £4,800
£15k/10p - Offer £3,500
£10k/10p - Offer £3,000
£3k/10p - Offer £1,000

Even so, that was a very cautious deal even in my eyes but that might have scared the player enough to deal.

Brick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:51 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 23/07 Dave

A cautious deal with 3 above the offer, but then we were saying similar things about Natalie's deal yesterday and look what happened there!

Not much else to say really but at least it wasn't another power 5 finish missed out on like Irene had.

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:57 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 23/07 Dave

Simon F wrote:
Even so, that was a very cautious deal even in my eyes but that might have scared the player enough to deal.

Probably because he through he had a high chance of the blue in that box.

Any other 21 players with a board like that, probably would have won the £15,000.

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:42 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 23/07 Dave

A very cautious deal that backfired somewhat, though we've seen players miss out on far more. To be honest i had trouble focusing on this game, but i think that had more to do with the cloyng heat than Dave's game play

[ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]