Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am Last visit was: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Joel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:51 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: 22/07 Natalie

Warnings: 0
7 reds in a row!

Stats after Round 6
Offer: £1,000
Mean: £1,625.00
Fair Deal: £1,245.51
Board total: £3,250.00

Board
£250
£3,000

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:52 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 22/07 Natalie

Noel pulls the seal on Natalie's Box 9 and reveals £3,000

Nikky with Box 13 has the £250

Fan of classic rock and metal

Last edited by BankerSpanker on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:52 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 22/07 Natalie
Global Moderator

Well, that was an interesting follow-up to Marlene's game. What a fascinating board to play!

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:55 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 22/07 Natalie

Something tells me Marlene's game has had no effect in the players AND the banker. Hopefully a future game does. ;)

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:58 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 22/07 Natalie
Global Moderator

American Coupon Boy wrote:
Something tells me Marlene's game has had no effect in the players AND the banker.

It (usually) takes more than just one stand-out game to change the dynamic of the show.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:02 pm    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: 22/07 Natalie

Rubbish offer...but what's even worse is that some people obviously can't read the board!

Simon F

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:08 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 22/07 Natalie

American Coupon Boy wrote:
HORRIBLE OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt011 :smt011 :smt019 :smt019 That round did not call for a decrease. Stick to the Banker and NO DEAL, Natalie.

The board was less stable, the mean only went up slightly and the FD went down. It wasn't a great offer but not a terrible one.

Normally at 8-box, I can categorise a board as either a 4/4 board, a 3-box game or a 2-box game (1-box games are easy to analyse) but I'm not sure how I would have tried to analyse the 8-box today (I guess it was a 4/4 board with 4 higher than the offer and 4 lower).

Saperogo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:01 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: 22/07 Natalie

Well, that was certainly an enviable 8-box. I remember reading someone theorizing once that players are less likely to play boards with blocks that big out of fear of breaking the nicety of the block. At the very least, we should marvel at the ridiculous odds at achieving such an 8-box configuration and be content with the fact that she didn't go one round too far. After all, we should be congratulating players for profiting on their box, no?

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:36 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 22/07 Natalie

It was almost inevitable that today's game would be something of an anti climax coming hot on the heels of Marlene's game. Natalie showed a similar knack for taking out blues, but alas her progress was hampered by the stripping out of the big three. At 8 box it was worth a gamble, at 5 box maybe not so much and Natalie cleverly avoided the lure of the reds which would have led her to crash. At the end of the day she missed out on a couple of grand but a lot of people would have fared far worse

trustno1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:57 am    Author: trustno1    Post subject: Re: 22/07 Natalie

BankerSpanker wrote:
Banker says he was very hasty thinking that Natalie would be divorcing in 2015.

Banker's offer:

£9,000

Obviously someone must've put the phone back on the hook during the break, otherwise we would've had someone go to the studio with a message stating the Banker's Offer.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:19 am    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 22/07 Natalie

trustno1 wrote:
Obviously someone must've put the phone back on the hook during the break, otherwise we would've had someone go to the studio with a message stating the Banker's Offer.

That's a good point. We never saw Noel put the phone back. :suspect:

Fan of classic rock and metal

[ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]