Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:46 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:46 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

hogwild94

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:24 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 26/05 Bryn
Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
£5,000 is still a great result considering.

Ironically, if he'd hit the £10,000 in the final round, then winning £5,000 would've been an OPW!

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

h2005

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:24 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 26/05 Bryn
Administrator & Global Moderator

Box 21 with Gary contains the £10,000

Noel says the lucky coin has been working. Bryn passes the lucky coin to Gary.

Joel

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:25 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: 26/05 Bryn

So Roy's lucky coin got him £100,000. It got Laura a spanking and Bryn an all red finish!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:27 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 26/05 Bryn

A very dull game today, thanks mostly to the Banker's ridiculously small offers. :smt011 :smt011 :smt019 :smt019 Thankfully Bryn wasn't forced to win a blue because of them.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:35 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 26/05 Bryn

Missed today's game as I was watching the Monaco Grand Prix. Those offers were shocking! :o :smt011

Fan of classic rock and metal

Last edited by BankerSpanker on Sun May 26, 2013 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:58 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: 26/05 Bryn

£5,000 is about £5,000 more than I have right about now. Congrats on your win, Bryn! :D

Brick

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:06 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 26/05 Bryn

I know a board where most of the big money disappears early isn't going to get generous offers, but Bryn didn't really have any decisions to make today (I know £2.5k is a lot of money but still...). Even something like £1k at 5-box, while not statistically that generous, would have given him something to think about. Clearly the banker really was out for his blood.

A decent low-scale turnaround from a game that had unavoidable trainwreck written over it for quite a while, and the initial disappointment from Bryn about not having £10k on the table quickly faded. Kudos to him for keeping upbeat throughout the game, the £5k was well deserved.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:15 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 26/05 Bryn

From hence-forth, we shall stop referring to the current offers as ''crap mid-2008 offers'' and begin calling them 'crap May 2013 offers' instead.

And thank you.

KP

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:53 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 26/05 Bryn
International Forums Moderator

A game where the producer didn't bother creating any excitement from the offers and decided to hope that the excitement would come from the boxes instead. It took a long time...

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:48 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 26/05 Bryn

Well that was quite a turn around, it did look like Bryn was destined to go home with a blue.

Wondering how much longer the 'lucky penny' can continue to circulate, I'm guessing until the holder actually goes home with the same amount in decimal currency

[ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]