Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:48 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:48 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

hogwild94

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:53 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 27/02 Charlie
Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
YES!!! :D :-D

What a huge relief. Would have been hugely annoying to have £35,000 in the box after that deal. Great game there; well done Charlie! :smt023

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:53 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 27/02 Charlie
Forum Games Moderator

I probably would've taken the £16,000, actually, and I usually am a bit more crazy than most of you, gambling-wise :D

( √2758 )

KP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:54 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 27/02 Charlie
International Forums Moderator

I wonder if he'll have any regrets about the £26k?

Absolutely stunned he dealt, but his gameplay was oddly rational, just with US-style risk attitudes.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:54 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 27/02 Charlie

Charlie's a winner, and not a sinner. Hey, that rhymes. Nice.
(11)

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:55 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 27/02 Charlie
Forum Games Moderator

Not bad. Not bad. Well played.

(ln 12)

Joel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:56 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: 27/02 Charlie

And that means £750 has been on the table 4 times so far this month.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:57 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 27/02 Charlie

Charlie says £16,000 is three times what he earns! :D

Fan of classic rock and metal

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:30 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 27/02 Charlie

Pretty impressive game. Charlie was a very cool customer, back in the day when the offer-that-cannot-be-named had a name he would have probably been described as having a poker face.

The way that was edited with the 14 box ad break and the #FMQM hashtag I was expecting the big money to stay around till late in the game at least. The 3rd round crash was a huge shock - but no doubt that's why they put the break where they did, to help build the suspense.

Pretty astute deal in the end. Well done Charlie :smt023

[ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]