Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:38 am Last visit was: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:38 am

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

FergusSiraLexon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:06 pm    Author: FergusSiraLexon    Post subject: Re: 15/11 Teresa

Warnings: 0
hogwild94 wrote:
She needs some help. Russ says she'll get an amazing offer if she hits the three lowest, but the offer will drop hugely if she hits the top three. :roll:

Well done Russ. What would she have done without this amazing insight into the situation she was facing?

Seriously, if all you're going to do is state the bleeding obvious and make totally unhelpful and pointless comments, then don't say anything at all!

Profile E-mail  

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:14 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 15/11 Teresa

FergusSiraLexon wrote:
hogwild94 wrote:
She needs some help. Russ says she'll get an amazing offer if she hits the three lowest, but the offer will drop hugely if she hits the top three. :roll:

Well done Russ. What would she have done without this amazing insight into the situation she was facing?

Seriously, if all you're going to do is state the bleeding obvious and make totally unhelpful and pointless comments, then don't say anything at all!

Especially when there's a 98.3% chance of *not* hitting the lowest/highest three.

I feel that some 'Clockwork Orange' style brainwashing is needed to eradicate this display of gross irritation and idiocy.

...that, or just prep the contestants before they join the wings that they should *never* state the obvious. Violation of this prep talk will result in their game not being aired, regardless of the result.

Profile E-mail  

Archstered

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:31 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: 15/11 Teresa

As to all of these spanking remarks...

If you wait till the start of the show tomorrow, All will be resolved! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:36 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 15/11 Teresa

That was a great game. Who cares about proveout offers? 30 large is a fantastic haul, so congrats to Teresa on a game well-played :).
Random question: There's been a lot of talk about doughnuts in the games recently. What's it all about? I don't quite understand it.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:41 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 15/11 Teresa
Global Moderator

Mad Mark wrote:
Random question: There's been a lot of talk about doughnuts in the games recently. What's it all about? I don't quite understand it.

Well, Donna, one of the current wingers, is a doughnut addict. And, of course, whenever Noel latches on to something like this, he turns it into a runner. :roll:

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Profile E-mail  

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:57 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 15/11 Teresa

hogwild94 wrote:
Mad Mark wrote:

Well, Donna, one of the current wingers, is a doughnut addict. And, of course, whenever Noel latches on to something like this, he turns it into a runner. :roll:

So basically, Noel is trying to create memes / inside jokes, eh? I wonder how well that's been going, LOL :roll:.

I guess it's only a matter of time before everyone on the wings, plus Noel and the playing contestant breaks out into a chorus dance of Gangnam Style. Now that would be quality television ;).

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:01 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 15/11 Teresa

He's mentioned Donna's doughnut addiction like 6 times now. :roll:

Fan of classic rock and metal

Profile E-mail  

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:09 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 15/11 Teresa

BankerSpanker wrote:
He's mentioned Donna's doughnut addiction like 6 times now. :roll:

No. Not 6.

Try 68,000 times.

Profile E-mail  

hogwild94

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:23 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 15/11 Teresa
Global Moderator

Question for the statsmen: if you have a 6-2 red split at 8-box, what are the odds of an all-blue finish?

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Profile E-mail  

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:11 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 15/11 Teresa

1 in 28 I think, which is 3.6%.

Fan of classic rock and metal

Profile E-mail  

JohnBristol1966

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:24 pm    Author: JohnBristol1966    Post subject: Re: 15/11 Teresa

At the end of this show being filmed i dm'd the banker on twitter to point out that the spanking comments were wrong. Tomorrows show followed after lunch.......

Backstage tour No2 27 May 2013 - Quiz Prize
Creator of the "Scream Ending" (1p/£250k finish)

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 15/11 Teresa

Again one round too soon but again the player avoids the all blue crash. That's good enough for me

There was a good argument for going on at 8 box but by the same token if Teresa had hit the £250k a round earlier then she might well have ended up chasing the money,and the 5 box configuration she did end up might well have lured her on

All in all a good game, it does feel like the luck is sidling back towards the players

Simon F

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:11 am    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 15/11 Teresa

Great game today. Missed out on £15k but 2 TPWs in a row means we might have turned a corner.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:13 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: 15/11 Teresa

Not the first time we've had a Teresa play on Thursday 15th and bring £10 to the table ;)

Profile E-mail  
 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]